Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You could cut the atmosphere with a knife so far

Maybe go and find Clarissa? Seems like the better idea right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, I got nothin'.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So this has nothing to do with the ending, but one of the anomalies caught my interest- the one on the cliffs by the bench, Dog -Niner. It's just four words - [something], Thresher, Peterhoff, Arizona- and the last one, Arizona, makes sense as the USS Arizona, which was sunk during the Pearl Harbour bombing, taking over a thousand souls down with it. It was never salvaged completely- it's considered a war grave, as the bodies are still down there. So I did some googling to find the others- the USS Thresher was a nuclear submarine that went down during diving tests, taking 129 people with it and marking the first loss of a nuclear submarine at sea. The USS Peterhoff was a British ship captured by the Union during the American civil war, it was rammed and sunk by a Union ship after being mistaken for a blockade runner, although everyone survived. As for the first word, I can't make it out- I had a poke around the Steam forums and it seems like people reckon it was Baychimo, which... Yeah.

Anyway I thought that was interesting.

• Locked thread