Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
wait they have Mike Tyson there? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
this fight is undeserving of either guy winning by a fix being in.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

fatherdog posted:

There is absolutely no way anybody worked a fight to look that bad.

Yep. I'm happy my original assessment of the fight turned out to be true, that Kimbo is actually an MMA fighter and Dada5000 might only be slightly more capable than your average goon... but good loving lord that fight NEEDED a fix. At least they made Shamrock vs Kimbo a funny entertaining fight. That poo poo was the most abysmal MMA match any of us have seen in years.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

holy poo poo. I was going to bring up that it feels like Bellator is getting dangerously close to putting on a big fight where a guy is going to literally die on prime time television. Coker really needs to consider if it's worth it to keep having 50 year olds and guys who have no business fighting be their stars.

I say this knowing full well UFC is trying to get Phillip CM Punker Brooks a UFC fight

• Locked thread