Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A lot of these covers are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really like the Catherine box art. Wish I was better at the actual game though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't know it was reversible, oh snap.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blonde haired Catherine. I think that's Katherine..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This says Never Forget to me, lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What did they look like, for comparisons sake.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hakkesshu posted:

Didn't they include the cooler boxart on the other side of the cover?

I feel like a lot of good modern boxart is ruined by how ugly the cases are and how everything has to be plastered with all sorts of pointless horseshit, like who cares how good the Bioshock Infinite boxart looks when it's attached to a puke green DVD case with 30 different Xbox 360 logos covering everything.

E:

If anything, there's less logos than usual on boxes. I mean every SNES box had a solid 1/4 of the box covered in black bars and Nintendo logos, look back at all the Atari boxes posted in here and look at how much of it is just system advertising.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

It was an obvious cash grab, probably one of the lowest of the low for Capcom.

Actually SFV just came out two weeks ago :grin:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me posting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bloodychill posted:

This is like one of those highlights for kids games where you try to spot all the things wrong with the image.

That's David Letterman, it has to be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Seriously though, stop hotlinking.

It's not illegal anymore because traffic from this website is so low that it doesn't matter.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The MSJ posted:

They are letting people vote for a reverse cover now. Just pick this:

Can I vote for them to make a different game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Oh god I remember seeing play footage of that game.

You play a dude on a rooftop jerking off and you have to shoot your load on to street-level sluts. It's badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Erm maybe you are the women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Atari 2600 has the wrong kind of RAM.

• Locked thread