Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

tfw you want to swap Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader for Super Smash Bros. Melee but you have to wait for the lid to open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Might set up Dolphin on my new PC for some HD CubeFeels

I could never get Dolphin to work properly and it's the only reason I never played Sunshine during my summer of Mario last year

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm thinking about Animal Crossing for GameCube.

Same. Man I need to hit up eBay for some 'Cube games.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dolphin works great now

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

yeah Dolphin is great and I played some Sunshine the other day (months ago) just fine. had some nostalgiafeels during the late summer I think and had to get em. was even fine with a PS3 controller after some setup

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I still get glitches and stuff in Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem... I gotta buy that game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I strongly prefer original hardware where possible

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

everyone does

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

everyone does

gently caress you bitch

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GameCube posted:

my nickname in high school was GameCube (said in a nasally voice while miming the thing Naked Snake does when you push triangle while wearing the Scientist disguise), because I wouldn't stop talking about the GameCube. I am not making this up.

incredible

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Imagine how incredible it would feel to walk around town with a GameCube in each hand like carrying two compact briefcases.

i own two game cubes and have done this every day for the past 12 years. i want to stop and i know itll catch up to me eventually but right now all i care about is swanking around the block with two fistfuls of cube

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God, WHAT A RUSH!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Holding two game cubes and using them to beat two ... Errhm. "People"]: The double. Two quick ones.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
drat daniel. Back at it again with the gamecubes

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Holds 2 gamecubes glued to my hands like a video game npc and I do a headscratch animation and they clip through my head*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Man with broken leg on wilderness trail: Oh thank god someone's here! Could you help me up? I'm hurt pretty bad here and I need to get to the hospit

Me, holding two GameCubes: No.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Man with broken leg on wilderness trail: Oh thank god someone's here! Could you help me up? I'm hurt pretty bad here and I need to get to the hospit

Me, holding two GameCubes: No.

[Iron Man flies in inside a purple GameCube edition iron man suit and saves the dying man] [FAce panel opens and its Robert Downey jr] "Don't thank me, thank Nintendo" *flies off*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wtf

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mycophobia posted:

gently caress you bitch

*crushes your head with a double-gamecube smash* original hardware motherfucker

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Replacing Kratos badass chain blades with double GameCubes mentally

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hunt The Truth

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i couldn't believe how easy it was to find the same spider tribal.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[Iron Man flies in inside a purple GameCube edition iron man suit and saves the dying man] [FAce panel opens and its Robert Downey jr] "Don't thank me, thank Nintendo" *flies off*

:staredog:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

What can I say? I wanted that story to have a happy ending. Plus I've been on a bit of a Marvel film binge this week.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Gruff, worn out detective enters the old factory]

"Another one"

He leans down to the form, purple pieces of plastic litter the floor in front of a bashed in skull that used to be attached to the body a mere 3 feet from it.

"drat it..."

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
There's no way a GameCube would bust from hitting an opponents skull. Nintendo builds things to last.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Gruff, worn out detective enters the old factory]

"Another one"

He leans down to the form, purple pieces of plastic litter the floor in front of a bashed in skull that used to be attached to the body a mere 3 feet from it.

"drat it..."

Scully like medical examiner performing autopsy: "Graphics by ATi" imprinted in facial tissue. Consistent with pattern

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ActHKU2dtsY

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Scully like medical examiner performing autopsy: "Graphics by ATi" imprinted in facial tissue. Consistent with pattern

Medical examiner, carefully examining the skull: "The double", pointing to a smaller fracture below the first, then reenacting the swinging motions, "two quick ones."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear posted:

Medical examiner, carefully examining the skull: "The double", pointing to a smaller fracture below the first, then reenacting the swinging motions, "two quick ones."

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

thinking about the gamecube intro screen

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

living the loving dream

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Average Bear posted:

• Locked thread