Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking of gamecube games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

As a Millennial I posted:

my nickname in high school was GameCube (said in a nasally voice while miming the thing Naked Snake does when you push triangle while wearing the Scientist disguise), because I wouldn't stop talking about the GameCube. I am not making this up.

gamecube

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking of gamecube games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

As a Millennial I posted:

it's common knowledge that the GameCube Controller was the best controller of all time.

ok gamcube

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I used to get poo poo on the buss every day because I was the only person with a Gamecube. History has vindicated me.

they called you gamecube

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

i thought about the gamecube today

nice, im thinking of its games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

I'm willing to believe it I guess but there are a lot of crappy Tony Hawk games.

every tony hawk game ive played (1, 2 and 3) has been extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

burnout 2, also win but if you have a copy of 3 you'll never play it

• Locked thread