Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
From that list Wind Waker and Luigi's Mansion are both dope, also you should get RE4 and Metroid Prime

Pablo Gigante posted:

Why don't you have Star Wars Rogue Leader

Also this, God I want a new Rogue Squadron game so bad, but without none of that on-foot foolishness. is there any game out there that his this style of aerial combat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Unguided posted:

What if Nintendo started releasing all their old games on PC like Sega did?

was gonna say that Metroid Prime on M+KB would be sweet but I've had Prime Trilogy for years (which is like halfway there) and have yet to get around to playing it so maybe I wouldn't be as hype as i thought I would.

then again i'm about to have a computer with a dedicated graphics card for the first time in forever so i might goof around with Dolphin, i dunno.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

frank.club posted:

for sure. I tried playing it solo and I think it might not be possible? I was pretty young but I remember getting to a point where I couldn't progress

Four Swords you can play solo, you control all the Links simultaneously and can switch between a few pre-set formations with the C-stick.
In FFCC you get a Moogle buddy who carries your chalice around, and in certain towns you can find hidey-holes where you can paint your buddy :3: That game was actually not much better in two-player (I only had one friend with a link cable) because one of you always had to carry the chalice, so you basically just had a Moogle you could control.

my morning jackass posted:

i would really love an f-zero gx remaster. I sold my copy to a friend in middle school and have regretted it for years.

God that game would be so pretty in 1080/60fps. My brother has my/our copy but luckily I think he left it with our folks when he moved out west, next time I'm home I gotta dig it up

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

NickRoweFillea posted:

Is Baten Kaitos any good.

Yes but it's also weird (but more good than weird). also go into the Options ASAP and switch to Surround sound, the voice acting has this weird tin can effect by default but for some reason switching to Surround gets rid of it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

elf help book posted:

everyone loves the purple lunchbox

Mine was black. I also had an orange SPICE controller, it was cool

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
didn't PSO on Gamecube come with a GC controller with a full QWERTY keyboard jammed in the middle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Black Baby Goku posted:

It didn't come with it but they sold it separately and it was cool

sure was, maybe the most under-appreciated weird controller ever

• Locked thread