Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D Revolution
Warioware Mega Microgame$
Ribbit King
Pac Man Versus
Four Swords Adventures
Crystal Chronicles
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Oopoona
Killer 7
MGS: Twin Snakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

kirbys air ride
tales of symphonia
cubivore
beyond good and evil
ikaruga
skies of arcadia legends
mr driller
Odama
bomberman jetters

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think the gamecube controller could be found by anthropologists/archaeologists in the distant future, and even if they didnt have video games anymore, or the idea of a controller was foreign to them because everything was handled by a zero-ui mental interface or w/e, they would still recognize it as like a holy object. the ergonomic curves and extremely deliberate button placements, the subtle increase of tension as the analog shoulder buttons are pressed further, until the satisfying low/soft click at full depression. the gcn controller is a ritual device attuning The Gamer and The Game.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

galaxy is good, but the waggle was fine i think. twilight princess on the other hand was better on the gamecube than the wii. i rallied against this truth in the past, but it cannot be denied

• Locked thread