Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's time to face the facts: the big console we know and love isn't all that huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I didn't laugh OP, sorry. Best of luck.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
maybe an "average bear" likes a larger console and controllers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

op i had a dc, gamecube, ps2, and xbox, and let me tell you, the xbox eclipsed them all in size

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

post the funny pictures proving OP wrong

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Correct, the Atari 5200 has the honor of being the biggest bear in the barnyard.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Well now around these parts they say that Paul Bunyan, well, he was so big that to him the Xbox was a normal size for a console to be, and the controller was actually pretty comfortable to use, kind of like an old Sega Genesis controller in terms of hand:controller ratio.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Average Bear posted:

The original xbox

quote:

...wasn't that big.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[me doing a Jay Leno imitation voice] you see this? You hear about this

[Black guy on the side with a guitar] Hah hah hah. You right. You right

[Jay Leno imitation voice but even higher pitch now] apparently, and get this... The original Xbox isn't that big..

[Black guy stops laughing, crowd goes silent with a few audible gasps]

[Me doing the jay Leno voice with my hands in my pockets now] yeah, yeah, yeah... It's not that big, compared to Gabe Newells lunch!

[Crowd bursts into uproarious laughter, black guy is crying tears from laughter now]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edgy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sexy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Xbox One's RAM is way too big.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i played sf3 in the ycs days using an xbox controller D laid down on my desk like an arcade stick

it was extremely effective

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How did you fit all the other stuff on your desk though.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I lived inside my original Xbox haha. It was a mansion

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/a02Us5I.gifv

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
actually the original Xbox is fairly loving large OP

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

rediscover posted:

actually the original Xbox is fairly loving large OP

I would love to see the logic behind this one. :allears:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

op i had a dc, gamecube, ps2, and xbox, and let me tell you, the xbox eclipsed them all in size

I'm calling shenanigans on this crap dude

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
its actually loving huge op. mods please gas and ban

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Average Bear posted:

It's time to face the facts: the big console we know and love isn't all that huge.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

post the funny pictures proving OP wrong

ITS TIME TO BREAK SOME TABLES

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Jay Leno imitation voice but even higher pitch now] apparently, and get this... The original Xbox isn't that big..

[Me doing the jay Leno voice with my hands in my pockets now] yeah, yeah, yeah... It's not that big, compared to Gabe Newells lunch!

[Crowd bursts into uproarious laughter, black guy is crying tears from laughter now]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I agree OP. However the third Xbox, which they called the Xbox One, which has the wrong kind of RAM and not enough of it, is loving huge.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The xbox controller fits my horrible hands perfectly and the PS controller is too dainty for this gamer. However the xbro controller gives me gamerthumb pretty fast.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Black Baby Goku posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In the year 4626, scientists from DarkUrth Martian Colony believe they have perfected time travel. As an initial test, a useless piece of 21st cemtury NormalEarth technology is sent 4 billion years into the past. In the early solar system, residual moisture as well as heavier elements are drawn to the massive, but fundamentally useless, technology from the martian colony, nearly doubling its size. Momentum from the time travel test causes the object to be ejected from the early Martian orbit. Its gravitational pull causes it to continue to accrete ice, methane clades, and residual metals as it escapes the coupier belt and heads toward the inner planets. The object, now nearly 5 times its original size, is caught in the orbit of the infant earth. The supermassive object slams into the surface of the earth. Its mass and velocity cause the still cooling mantle of the planet to eject a 3rd of its mass as debris and dust into orbit, eventually cooling and accreting into the moon.

4 billion years later, british scientists are secretly brought to Finnish Svalbard bbyFinn rseistance cadres fighting both stalinist and nazi forces. The fighters have found a mysterious balck object marked with an X embedded in strata dating from the precambrian. The object is excavated and taken. To britain, where it is studied by top physicists, engineers, and mathematicians. Although the object is incompletely understood, it is obviously an electronic device, for more advanced than any other available at the time. Preliminary research on the heavy, black, large object is used as a basis for the early computing industry, allowing British spies to crack the Nazi enigma cryptologic machine in early 1941.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Average Bear posted:

gently caress you

• Locked thread