Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tumor looking batty posted:

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Doom 3 is dark, xbix is huge, ps3 has no games, and wii is 4 gamecubes taped together. These are umi ersal lawz of gaming

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

In the year 4626, scientists from DarkUrth Martian Colony believe they have perfected time travel. As an initial test, a useless piece of 21st cemtury NormalEarth technology is sent 4 billion years into the past. In the early solar system, residual moisture as well as heavier elements are drawn to the massive, but fundamentally useless, technology from the martian colony, nearly doubling its size. Momentum from the time travel test causes the object to be ejected from the early Martian orbit. Its gravitational pull causes it to continue to accrete ice, methane clades, and residual metals as it escapes the coupier belt and heads toward the inner planets. The object, now nearly 5 times its original size, is caught in the orbit of the infant earth. The supermassive object slams into the surface of the earth. Its mass and velocity cause the still cooling mantle of the planet to eject a 3rd of its mass as debris and dust into orbit, eventually cooling and accreting into the moon.

4 billion years later, british scientists are secretly brought to Finnish Svalbard bbyFinn rseistance cadres fighting both stalinist and nazi forces. The fighters have found a mysterious balck object marked with an X embedded in strata dating from the precambrian. The object is excavated and taken. To britain, where it is studied by top physicists, engineers, and mathematicians. Although the object is incompletely understood, it is obviously an electronic device, for more advanced than any other available at the time. Preliminary research on the heavy, black, large object is used as a basis for the early computing industry, allowing British spies to crack the Nazi enigma cryptologic machine in early 1941.

*smokes pipe that makes bubbles*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

*smokes pipe that makes bubbles*

Let's play Destiny and smoke bubbles.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In the year 4626, scientists from DarkUrth Martian Colony believe they have perfected time travel. As an initial test, a useless piece of 21st cemtury NormalEarth technology is sent 4 billion years into the past. In the early solar system, residual moisture as well as heavier elements are drawn to the massive, but fundamentally useless, technology from the martian colony, nearly doubling its size. Momentum from the time travel test causes the object to be ejected from the early Martian orbit. Its gravitational pull causes it to continue to accrete ice, methane clades, and residual metals as it escapes the coupier belt and heads toward the inner planets. The object, now nearly 5 times its original size, is caught in the orbit of the infant earth. The supermassive object slams into the surface of the earth. Its mass and velocity cause the still cooling mantle of the planet to eject a 3rd of its mass as debris and dust into orbit, eventually cooling and accreting into the moon.

4 billion years later, british scientists are secretly brought to Finnish Svalbard bbyFinn rseistance cadres fighting both stalinist and nazi forces. The fighters have found a mysterious balck object marked with an X embedded in strata dating from the precambrian. The object is excavated and taken. To britain, where it is studied by top physicists, engineers, and mathematicians. Although the object is incompletely understood, it is obviously an electronic device, for more advanced than any other available at the time. Preliminary research on the heavy, black, large object is used as a basis for the early computing industry, allowing British spies to crack the Nazi enigma cryptologic machine in early 1941.

with all due respect I'm not going to read this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom 3 is dark, xbix is huge, ps3 has no games, and wii is 4 gamecubes taped together. These are umi ersal lawz of gaming

Sega does what Nintendon't.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

with all due respect I'm not going to read this

Big Xbox Theory destroys the Nazis.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

PS3 is also brown

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good God... This is awesome.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

cant stop watching.........................................................

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same here.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

cheeky doge is some win

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
hes really indifferent to having his cheeks played with

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

cant stop watching.........................................................

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Touch chubby cheeks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Touch chubby cheeks.

Touch Chubby, Get Happy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
could probably fit an xbox in those cheeks, lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mycophobia posted:

could probably fit an xbox in those cheeks, lol.

Maybe if the dog was the same size as a large solar system, but I doubt it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That would mean those are Gabe Newell's hands... LMFAO.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao.. but it is a possibility.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
I loved the ol Duke. I have loving tiny hands but I loved the duke. All my friends would get all their cheeto dusted mutts on those controller s models but the duke was always untouched, always pure. Sure I had to move my hands a bit more to hit the buttons but it didn't matter. Did Jimmy Hendricks complain about the fret board size? Did not Mozart fingers dance along the piano? Your headshots are just a reaction, mine are ART. It was an instrument, not just a controller. While you casually reach down to push a button, I had to rachet the controller like a revolver to hit that top black button, like a badass would. It was rugged, it was tough, it was ugly as sin but I loved till the day the thumbsticks broke. God bless the duke.

Yes, my hands are kinda hosed now though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hypha posted:

I loved the ol Duke. I have loving tiny hands but I loved the duke. All my friends would get all their cheeto dusted mutts on those controller s models but the duke was always untouched, always pure. Sure I had to move my hands a bit more to hit the buttons but it didn't matter. Did Jimmy Hendricks complain about the fret board size? Did not Mozart fingers dance along the piano? Your headshots are just a reaction, mine are ART. It was an instrument, not just a controller. While you casually reach down to push a button, I had to rachet the controller like a revolver to hit that top black button, like a badass would. It was rugged, it was tough, it was ugly as sin but I loved till the day the thumbsticks broke. God bless the duke.

Yes, my hands are kinda hosed now though.

Settle down, beavis.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

[me doing a Jay Leno imitation voice] you see this? You hear about this

[Black guy on the side with a guitar] Hah hah hah. You right. You right

[Jay Leno imitation voice but even higher pitch now] apparently, and get this... The original Xbox isn't that big..

[Black guy stops laughing, crowd goes silent with a few audible gasps]

[Me doing the jay Leno voice with my hands in my pockets now] yeah, yeah, yeah... It's not that big, compared to Gabe Newells lunch!

[Crowd bursts into uproarious laughter, black guy is crying tears from laughter now]

I think that guys name was Kevin.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Update: it was.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

PS3 is also brown

can't unsee XDDD

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

ycs bithc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Neil de:420: Tyson.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Afro posted:

ycs bithc

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Link to bigger picture.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Not to scale.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

god the gamecube owned

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

god the gamecube owned

It was a scrappy little powerhouse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Randall voice:] The Gamecube don't care.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Good God... This is awesome.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

people slowly realizing the gamecube was the greatest achievement in history

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i love the huge xbox controller and this thread made me realize i can just buy another one thank you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
check out that tiny rear end ps2 though .. im gonna replace my brick with one of those ASAP after seeing the picture.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
literally just bought one + controller for the equivalent of 25 dollars. ps2 controllers still cost 20 dollars on their own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I.N.R.I posted:

check out that tiny rear end ps2 though .. im gonna replace my brick with one of those ASAP after seeing the picture.

i have one of those as well as the OG one. it's crazy how much smaller it is when you put them right next to each other

• Locked thread