Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Kurieg posted:

I know Homeworld 1 had a lot of neat setting information in the instruction manual. Is there any explanation as to how their culture somehow came up with the idea of land carriers? It comes off as very "We needed to include a mothership in a land based game....sooooo..."

There are no seas on Kharak. Every term we use for naval stuff, they use for desert stuff. It makes some sense that they would try to make a mobile airstrip just like real people do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Raygereio posted:

Edit: Also did we get a 2 glitches for the price of 1 deal? Because at 16:25 I though I saw a unit phase through the Kapisi while it was busy using that rock as a ramp.

I'm pretty sure friendly units don't have collision in DoK. It's actually one of the best put together play experiences in a while.

• Locked thread