Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you adopted?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

9hotonic posted:

Millions of newbies are living in absolute poverty. Regions like GBS and FYAD are filled with poor helpless new members. Will you adopt one today?

For just 2 easy payments of $4.99, you can adopt a poor newbie, and help guide them through this difficult time. That's just 3 fast payments of $9.99 to save a poor helpless dejected life. We're here with newbie "9hotonic" to talk about their issues:

Remember, just 5 simple quick transactions of $19.99 can help a newbie develop into an amazing poster. Will you leave them to be probated and banned? Or will you show the world your support for these poor confused newbies?

That's only 15 quick discrete online transactions of $99.99 to take the life of a precious newbie under your wing. Please give today and show everyone how much you care about poor newbies. Thank you and God/Buddha/Satan/Allah/Lowtax bless you.

- Save the Newbies© Director

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

9hotonic posted:

Millions of newbies are living in absolute poverty. Regions like GBS and FYAD are filled with poor helpless new members. Will you adopt one today?

For just 2 easy payments of $4.99, you can adopt a poor newbie, and help guide them through this difficult time. That's just 3 fast payments of $9.99 to save a poor helpless dejected life. We're here with newbie "9hotonic" to talk about their issues:

Remember, just 5 simple quick transactions of $19.99 can help a newbie develop into an amazing poster. Will you leave them to be probated and banned? Or will you show the world your support for these poor confused newbies?

That's only 15 quick discrete online transactions of $99.99 to take the life of a precious newbie under your wing. Please give today and show everyone how much you care about poor newbies. Thank you and God/Buddha/Satan/Allah/Lowtax bless you.

- Save the Newbies© Director

lol

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

MrWillsauce

can someone take me in and teach me how to be funny please? I've already got chilling down, I think, so I am not a newbie in that regard.

FluffieDuckie

just a quick word to the newbies. if you aren't adopted don't get your feelings hurt. we have a very low adoption rate here. i think it's because yobbers are afraid of commitment. and work. they're afraid of work

i used to pick up all the unwanted newbies in these threads so they didn't feel rejected but frankly i can't fit any more in my house.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i found the desiccated corpse of a newbie behind my couch when i was cleaning up so I'm clearly not fit to adopt another

Matoi Ryuko

Luvcow posted:

i found the desiccated corpse of a newbie behind my couch when i was cleaning up so I'm clearly not fit to adopt another

Warning to all newbies: your mentor may leave you to die, it's cruel but it happens.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Warning to all newbies: your mentor may leave you to die, it's cruel but it happens.

newbies : if this happens to you simply become a bone bud and turn the tables on that crusty mentor!

hi how are you ♥

Matoi Ryuko

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

newbies : if this happens to you simply become a bone bud and turn the tables on that crusty mentor!

The newbie uprising has already begun!! :ohdear:

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The newbie uprising has already begun!! :ohdear:

hello fellow lurkers. I'm with the revolution.

Montalvo

I'm going to be a free agent :c00lbert:

b h m

Am I The Only Fucker Getting Adopted Or What

Matoi Ryuko

b h m posted:

Am I The Only Fucker Getting Adopted Or What

You're like the first round draft pick!

b h m

The rear end band will now play you their song of farts

City of Glompton

I'm a terrible adoptive mother, I'm sorry newbies :(

b h m

City of Glompton posted:

I'm a terrible adoptive mother, I'm sorry newbies :(

You make an egg-scellent mentor!!!! Be-leaf in yourself!!!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

b h m posted:

You make an egg-scellent mentor!!!! Be-leaf in yourself!!!

i feel that that first part of that pun makes a lot of sense but the second bit doesn't quite hit home

maybe i'm just missing something :shrug:

hi how are you ♥

the unabonger
i didnt know whether i should approach a newbie or let the newbies approach me

Matoi Ryuko

i flunked out posted:

We could assign you a newbie if you'd prefer!

FluffieDuckie

i flunked out posted:

crouch down to their level and hold a treat out in your open hand. Don't make eye contact right away you don't want to spook them

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

the unabonger

Matoi Ryuko posted:

We could assign you a newbie if you'd prefer!

I wouldn't mind that

FluffieDuckie posted:

crouch down to their level and hold a treat out in your open hand. Don't make eye contact right away you don't want to spook them

ive been rubbing my fingers together and making kissy noises, but so far nothings happened

PinkoBastard
I like posting in the grey forums too, but there's something special about the yob, ya know?

MrWillsauce

PinkoBastard posted:

I like posting in the grey forums too, but there's something special about the yob, ya know?

yobetcha

Matoi Ryuko

I'm adopting this guy too!!

MrWillsauce

:buddy: you are welcome to smoke a dewbie with this newbie

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

MrWillsauce posted:

:buddy: you are welcome to smoke a dewbie with this newbie

Your password to the BYOB deepweb drug emporium is on its way.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
i would request adoption but i fear you would just eat me

Piso Mojado

Breakfast Dorito posted:

i would request adoption but i fear you would just eat me

I'll adopt this one based solely on having a great usernsme. how are you today, friend?

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
can i actually get adopted i'm lonely :c

Piso Mojado

9hotonic posted:

okay, I'll adopt you both. 9hotonoc, I would,like to introduce you to your posting brother/sister Breakfast Dorito. You two will be great friends, and I'm already proud.

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)

Piso Mojado posted:

I'll adopt this one based solely on having a great usernsme. how are you today, friend?

i am good! one day I hope to be a Doritos™ 3D™

Piso Mojado posted:

okay, I'll adopt you both. 9hotonoc, I would,like to introduce you to your posting brother/sister Breakfast Dorito. You two will be great friends, and I'm already proud.

i have always wanted a sister

9hotonic posted:

I relate to your title text. Please don't eat me :3:

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"

Piso Mojado posted:

Breakfast Dorito posted:

i am good! one day I hope to be a Doritos™ 3D™

i have always wanted a sister

I relate to your title text. Please don't eat me :3:

i won't eat you as long as you don't eat me!

thank you momma/dadda/nongenderspecificparent piso :love:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i will adopt a n00b

Jukeboxblues

Can I adopt myself? I think I really 'get' my posting style and would be an excellent mentor.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I will be some lucky poster's deadbeat dad.

Mexican Deathgasm

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

I will be some lucky poster's deadbeat dad.

will you step out to check a subreddit and then never come home?

Senior Management

tip for the newbies:

BYOB stands for Bring Your Own BYOB

:jerry:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Vynar posted:

tip for the newbies:

BYOB stands for Bring Your Own BYOB

You were my newbie once, now your older, wiser, stronger, more agile ,much more compact, muscular

b h m

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

You were my newbie once, now your older, wiser, stronger, more agile ,much more compact, muscular

smarter, better at chess, faster, can leap higher,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i was adopted in some other thread but I can't remember the circumstances

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread