Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you adopted?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i lurve to adopt teh newbz :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
iIf any noobs want to post well just check my post history, you are for sure goimg to make lots of powerful posts

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
to clarify: my post history does not have a picture of a dick, mine or otherwise. i know o sai id stop talking about this but i wanted to make sure no one was scared off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Non-plats can use search right??

no

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
this is what happens when trolls get thier $10 paychecks. well i can see i doing more hArm to this forum than good. im going to go die, via cop, and hopefully teh newbz appreciate my sacrifice.

• Locked thread