Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Imagine being so cringy you remain trapped in a situation where you're free to leave at any time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

BiggerBoat posted:

I hadn't thought about it but MLM's have really made out during Covid 19 and it makes prefect sense

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7eb34/mlm-arbonne-coronavirus-recruitment

If you're still dumb or unaware enough to fall for an MLM in 2021 you probably deserve it tbh

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Midjack posted:

Quit blaming victims. It seems dumb as poo poo to us but plenty of people are even less financially sophisticated than we are and as such are easy pickings for the predators.

Go gently caress yourself, if you fall for an OBVIOUS SCAM you are at least partly to blame for not exercising better judgement.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

EL BROMANCE posted:

I feel bad for people taken advantage of by friends and family who are specifically trained to do so. Feel less sorry people for who fall for scams where the aim is to get rich at someone else’s expense.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Monkey posted:

Gotta save face somehow after getting dunked on by the entire rest of the thread for being a stupid piece of poo poo.

Saving face implies I care about half the thread's bad opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, because no matter how obvious a scam it is, people are absolved of personal responsibility for making good decisions because ??????

I forgot I was posting on Something Compassionate...