Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Sk8ers4Christ posted:

My coworker started talking to me about her side business the other day. I knew she owned some kind of retail store, but I never asked her about it in detail. Then she started talking about the "vacation" she recently took, which was actually a business conference, where other "business owners" around the US selling the same products she's selling from this one company gathered to receive awards, accolades, show off and buy new products, etc.

I got strong MLM vibes, confirmed when she started talking about all the people she had recruited under her, and all of the people recruited under her recruits. While she was explaining this, she was drawing a triangle in the air with her finger. Then she pointed to the top to indicate her place in the triangle. :psyduck:

I tried to gently ask her if she gets any kind of a bonus for "recruiting" people. The only thing I got out of that was that she gets a percentage of their sales, and she gets a smaller percentage from her recruits' recruits. So everyone profits off each other...

Well if she really is at the top of the triangle as she claims she would be a really good salesperson. And probably a sociopath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

BiggerBoat posted:

OK, poo poo, my bad. WTF did I think Randi had died?

Because he's an old, old man.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

MightyJoe36 posted:

TBF this is a thread about cons/scams and we're talking about religion, so....

So, religion's for fools eh? Fools and liberals!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Alkydere posted:

Been suddenly getting a lot of spam texts the last few days about someone offering plumbing service.

They're from G Gordon Liddy I assume?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

bird with big dick posted:

I don’t care that’s what I’m trying

You're getting it wet like its gonna be planted, then eat it