Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

On the other side of things: for the longest time my phone kept backing up from the cloud, so I had a bajillion numbers saved from high school onward. Really vague names like "john" or "anne's friend kim" that made no sense 5 or 10 years down the line.

So one day I ended up backstage at an aquarium show and thought, hey this is pretty cool, my friend Sarah and I have a running joke about how dolphins are assholes. Took a photo, typed something like "this jerk will totally kill you" and sent it off, thought nothing of it. Fast forward a day later when I realize I sent it to some random person named Sarah I worked with for two months 15 summers ago. Somewhere out there is a very confused woman who received a picture of a dolphin threatening her and has no idea why.

I did this once after a date with a girl also named Sarah, accidentally texted another girl I hadn't talked to in forever and was really confused why my date didn't text back after an alright time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU