Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I know of some that will eat the card if the person is too dumb to take it out after they're done so that the next person that comes up doesn't steal it, but none that eat it for wrong PINs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I remember Microsoft used to do something like that, only I never got charged for anything. I just remember playing (or maybe cheating) a bunch of cheap browser games for points and eventually having enough for some usb headphones and never bothering with it again. I feel like that got shut down shortly after I got that prize.

I think it had something to do with inflating ad view counts that would be on each game?