Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

grack posted:

When you examine the face of another person your gaze invariably travels from your left to your right (the right side of their face to the left side). This is species wide and not due to culture or upbringing - people display emotions on their face from right to left. Putting the shorter hand on the left side of the face makes it initially look more like a smile since your mouth doesn't reach to the edge of your face.

Coolest thing I have read in a week. I hope it's true because i will repeat it as if it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
For what it's worth, in many U.S. jurisdictions it would be a magistrate that issues an arrest warrant for failure to appear or w/e. Their function is usually to handle non-dispositive matters on the docket in order to free the judge up for other things.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I have really tried to dislike Disney, but my girlfriend is really into it, and after having been to disney world a couple times, it is actually kinda okay. If you're smart about it you can have a decently priced not-bad vacation. I don't really find it all that "magic" but the fat person inside me likes the food.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Ugh my phone company assigned my sim card number to someone else, which hosed my phone for a month, and apparently some shithead dirtbag had my number for that time.

Now that I have my number back I am getting obnoxious work from home scam calls, the ones where you call them back and there is like a 10 minute infomercial recording. Not sure if this is more or less annoying than idiots from Palmer, AK calling me at 4 AM.