Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

HEY GUNS posted:

i bit down on a chicken's crop stone by accident

i'm sorry, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

HEY GUNS posted:

chickens don't have teeth so they digest food by swallowing little stones and putting them in an organ called the crop. a little round stone got into my meat from somewhere and i assume it was that, like an accident at the butchers. I wasn't expecting it and crunch

ah no, i know what a crop stone is, for whatever reason i imagined you had been pecking along with them rather than one ending up your meat which...does make more sense

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

HEY GUNS posted:

it's calming

obviously my previous suspicions were correct