Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Initio posted:

Pretty sure that anyone calling from the same state that my area code is from is clearly a scam these days.

"We would like to reward you as you have been making your payments on time for the past six months or more. We are excited to inform you that you may qualify for zero to 6% interest on your credit card debt off. If you still owe more than $3,000 in your combined credit card debt, press one now to Avail this offer, press one now. You are one step closer to your financial freedom and to decrease your interest rates low as 6% please press one to speak with our financial expert."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Fruits of the sea posted:

Woah. Long Island psychic is real? I thought that was just a really random SNL skit.

My co-worker is her cousin, and he will staunchly defend her in the face of reality.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/DaviePolice/status/1240999062259863554

There are also reports of phone scams to reserve your place in the testing/vaccine line.