Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

Someone stranger just sent me $20 on my venmo account that I've used one time to send my sister money for her honeymoon. Message attached was "Pink I back the blue". Anyone know what the deal is? I'm not breast cancer/pig adjacent so I'm not sure why someone would send me money for either of those causes. Didn't see any "decline payment" option on venmo either.

i know this post is old but the scam is they ask you to send the money back because they accidentally sent it to the wrong person. in a few days the payment you received will get reversed because the checking account it was sent from didnt have funds and now you're in the hole $20

its the check cashing scam but in app form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU