Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

I can't figure the angle with this one, help me out.

Today I had 2 separate deliveries from Best Buy. The exact same handheld Dyson vacuum cleaner. One was Fed-Ex, one was mail. 2 different order numbers on the stickers. I called BB and they told me the first name of each order person, different people and not with a CC # I have. I did not recognize the names. They are going to send me shipping labels and I am going to send them back.

The only angle I can think of is that someone steals a CC #, ships to a address that is not connected with them at all, porch pirates the boxes and resells for 50%. The weird part about that theory though is we aren't a porch pirate friendly house, you would have to park on the street, walk down a long hill, grab the packages and carry them back up the hill.

Any theories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

I guess, I dunno. We'll see if anything comes out of it. Thanks for the thoughts guys :).