Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda
Had a funny one the other day... I was in Australia, and the girlfriend was at an exchange booth converting Japanese Yen into Aussie dollars.

Some young asian guy rocks up asking her to to cancel the transaction because he was going to offer her a better deal. The teller at the exchange center was Japanese, so, we were all talking a common language. He says he is going to Japan the day after, and wants to shoot her a better deal, and I step in, because this kid is more Australian than he is Japanese. He starts saying he is going to see his J-dad the day after, and shows me emails, and he is saying he has an Australian mum. My girl says his Japanese is not fluent - it's off point. At this point, everything seems dodgy, so I say to the little oval office, "Oi, nah, mate, this is sus. gently caress off." He hollers out to his Australian mum, and this fat whale comes over with a shopping trolley full of food (for the family who is supposedly leaving to Japan the next day).

She's aggressive, and has a tattoo of a star under her right eye, and she starts screaming me down. I can't really see how he would benefit either party. What's the scam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU