Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«556 »
We Know Catheters
Jan 14, 2006

Sounding for the greater good

Pretty sure Zangief bear hugged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Locke
Jul 28, 2010

We Know Catheters posted:

Pretty sure Zangief bear hugged

Why not both? (Zangief did both. Zangief has a LOT of normal throws in SF2)

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQkV1gFPLB8

Zangief only had the Bear Hug in the EX games.
He had the bite since HF

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Remember that scene in A Christmas Story where Ralphie was losing his mind deciding that secret message and then it turned out to be an ovaltine ad? Remember how he felt?

That was me banging my head against Chun Liís Volume 2 challenge 8.

I spent a good 25 minutes trying to do it. Finally did. 3,000 FM. Three thousand. Son of a b.

Are the rest of the trials this hard? I might want to pick a second character up once Sakura comes out broken. Only played Chun so far this game but Iíd like to have some options. Iím at 130k FM, but if itís going to be insane to get another 70k Iíll just buy some.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

zelah posted:

Remember that scene in A Christmas Story where Ralphie was losing his mind deciding that secret message and then it turned out to be an ovaltine ad? Remember how he felt?

That was me banging my head against Chun Liís Volume 2 challenge 8.

I spent a good 25 minutes trying to do it. Finally did. 3,000 FM. Three thousand. Son of a b.

Are the rest of the trials this hard? I might want to pick a second character up once Sakura comes out broken. Only played Chun so far this game but Iíd like to have some options. Iím at 130k FM, but if itís going to be insane to get another 70k Iíll just buy some.

Never try the KoF13 trials

There's a couple more that have a trick to them like Karin's 6th trial iirc, but most are trivial. Mashing through all the demonstrations gets you a good wad of fight bucks for the least effort possible.

«556 »