Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kebabman
Jul 18, 2012

Kilometers Davis posted:

I'm pretty interested in buying a Hori Kai sometime soon. What's the verdict on the silent version? The idea of a quiet stick is wonderful as long doesn't have any big downsides.

I've bought the Hori Kai. I really like the Hori Hayabusa Joystick as it seems to be stiffter then the sanwa counterpart. The buttons have, after using a stick with sanwa parts, a very weird feeling to it. I used a Hori RAP3 VX SA - 360 Stick before, and the build quality of the case definitively decreased. There also seems to be some input lag. (I couln't notice this though).

kebabman fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Feb 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU