Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Girl basically moved in with me and can cook up a storm. We're both doing legit weekly mealprep now and suddenly I find myself wanting a bigger apartment not for her poo poo, but for a bigger kitchen, sink, counterspace, and fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

Fhqwhgads posted:

Girl basically moved in with me and can cook up a storm. We're both doing legit weekly mealprep now and suddenly I find myself wanting a bigger apartment not for her poo poo, but for a bigger kitchen, sink, counterspace, and fridge.

Meal prepping for 10+ lunches can become tough depending on the food that week. We run out of space when using our biggest frying pans for bell peppers, 2 baking sheets worth of squash, maxing out our grill for chicken, etc. Having to do dishes because you need to use the same pan/bowl twice sucks. Luckily we only need to store stuff overnight on Sundays because I take my lunches and put them in the work fridge, and usually buy groceries on Sundays. Otherwise fridge space would suck too.

This week was easy because of taco party leftovers, basically having burrito bowls all week.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Defiant Sally posted:

What is it like? On the outside?

I pretend I'm an adult and people believe it for some reason

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Good Dog posted:

Meal prepping for 10+ lunches can become tough depending on the food that week. We run out of space when using our biggest frying pans for bell peppers, 2 baking sheets worth of squash, maxing out our grill for chicken, etc. Having to do dishes because you need to use the same pan/bowl twice sucks. Luckily we only need to store stuff overnight on Sundays because I take my lunches and put them in the work fridge, and usually buy groceries on Sundays. Otherwise fridge space would suck too.

This week was easy because of taco party leftovers, basically having burrito bowls all week.

10 second breakfasts (we still cook first breakfast every morning when we get up), 10 lunches, 10 preworkout meals, pre-making 10 dinners (slowcooker or thawing for evening cooking), 10 bedtime snacks, and I have maybe 4 square feet of counter space, a sink that's not even deep enough to rinse one glass properly, and a tiny fridge. It's made a little easier by the fact that we can eat all the same foods, I just need double what she does, basically. We have to cook in waves and I'm basically constantly doing dishes while she cooks. It's doable though because holy poo poo this food is tasty and I'm buying for two and still spending less than I did on just buying all my lunches and dinners.

Dum Cumpster posted:

Fake it 'til you make it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to get jacked i have two gym passes in my wallet from last winter

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Dum Cumpster posted:

Same. Wondering when the board of nursing will recognize their mistake.

Finishing first cycle of steroids 5/3/1 this week, feels good

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
5/3/1 is awesome, I did 8ish cycles from dec until june going up almost 10lb on all the lifts every time, i am gonna start it back up right when winter starts and i can go back to bulking and getting fat and strong

what i liked a lot was all the spreadsheeting i could do with this program, my google doc sheet is like 30 pages long with charts and graphs for my self pleasure

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Five3One app is good and does all the spreadsheet for you.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

notZaar posted:

Five3One app is good and does all the spreadsheet for you.

This because I'm not a spreadsheeter.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
like 70% of my work doing biomechanics research was spreadsheeting and powerpoint, some things dont change

maybe ill make u guys a powerpoint on my lifts next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Fhqwhgads posted:

Got me a girl that can cook as well, poo poo's cash.

• Locked thread