Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

How the gently caress am I supposed to squat in one of those Smith machines with the slight backwards incline? Anything I do feels wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

How do I deadlift. I just started Starting Strength and I can tell it's going to destroy me when it starts getting heavier. That and the Overhead Press.

Did you read the book? It explains every lift pretty thoroughly.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dude swallowed a drat turtle.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Perfectly reasonable for OHP and poo poo like that.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

JFairfax posted:

I keep hitting my cock and balls when deadlifting and it's annoying.

any suggestions?

Depends, do you have short arms or saggy old man balls? If it's the latter, just throw em over your shoulder before you start.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

Hey guys, I just started with a personal trainer and it hurts everywhere!

Use more lube

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Woman came in, walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes, curled a 5 lb dumbbell, and left. Thing is her bod was sexy as gently caress in a milfy way, though. What's the deal, I work out a lot more and I'm still not remotely attractive to men.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Zzulu posted:

knees are bad design

whoever was in charge of knees, hosed up

They were just fine until some rear end in a top hat prehistoric monkey decided to walk on two legs all the time.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I had sex with a woman before working out today and every lift was weak as poo poo. How do I fix this? Salami?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I went from lifting half a bag of soggy dicks to a 5/8 full bag of soggy dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Probably better for your joints than actually squatting in one.

• Locked thread