Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I'm curling in the power cage. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

That reminds me, I really need to get around to popping a new spoke in my rear wheel. I miss annoying people.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

You're not, fucko.

You can use this time to follow quartersquatgang on instagram though. Much butthurt.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Acelerion posted:

I turned my garage into a gym. It makes it a lot easier to go to the gym, you just go home.

Yup, buying a cage is the best thing I've ever done.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Al Cowens posted:

so I was doing some research and is there any reason I can't bulk on chicken feed? It's super cheap, only like $1 per day. It has complete micro and macronutrients and looks easy to digest. Also I head they put steroids in it to help chickens grow ( this would give me extra gains ). So should I give it a try?

Are you a chicken y/n?

If yes, go for it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

dat 6" depth.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I got home after work last night and fell asleep about 8pm and slept through until 7am. Rest day. This evening some muscles get werked.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

The Revenant posted:

what the gently caress???? what do you mean OP? what's DOMS?

Doms are ladies who tie you up so you can't move, stick ball gags in your mouth and then flog your genitals with whips for like 3 hours and then jerk you off but stop just before you jizz and then put your cock in a cage so you can't finish yourself off. You then hand them $500 for their services and make an appointment to see them again the next week.

I'm broke and really horny at all times. My balls have swelled massively though so if testicular gainz are what you're after, a dom is what you need. hth.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc

50. French. Homeless. More yoked than you.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

BoonyPC posted:

So been bored and scouring YouTube this week, usually only check bro science for some giggles but have branched out a little, Jesus it's a train wreck out there...a lot of fighting and writing each other off

Quartersquatgang_ on instagram is lols people giving excuses for putting up PB vids of squats and not getting near parallel.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Zveroboy posted:

A gym opened up near me where to get to the front door you have walk through the drive-thru lane of the McDonald's (they share the building) and there's a Papa John's and KFC literally right next door too.

That gym will never go out of business.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Meh, hair is overrated. Get buff as gently caress instead.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I think mobby is just bad at driving.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

BRB gonna go do 250 squats.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

The weather has turned nice now as summer rolls around. My garage gym which was kept nice and cool by the lovely weather making it a pleasant place to work out is now becoming a sweatbox. Boo.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

lol at anyone that can't squat atg because of weirdo underdeveloped joints.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I bought some scales which supposedly scan your body fat, muscle percentage and bone density. 15.6% body fat and 42% muscle which means I clearly need to lift more. This could descend into some awful numbers watching game.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

sassassin posted:

100% wasted money

20% wasted money seeing as my previous scales were just flat out stopped working. I'm sad to hear my magic electro scales aren't actually real. :(

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I need to go buy a full length mirror.

*edit: should I install it in front of the power cage in the garage for maximum mirin?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I bought a cage a while back when I moved into this house with friends. One of said friends spends a few hours a week in the garage using it and last night busted out a 220lb 1rm bench. I am proud. He went for another but I had to catch it. Still though, respect.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

What is 'running' ?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

So, I'm going to turkey for 1.5 months.

I'm about to buy a tub of ON protein from costco and pack it in my checked bag.

How arrested will I be? I've taken it on domestic flights before, but never international.

Just buy some when you get there, I can guarantee you that they'll have plenty of protein powder available. Order it now and get that poo poo delivered to where you're going.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

It annoys me that my non-crossfit fashion Reebok pump sneaks now come in crossfit branded delivery boxes. I make sure they get delivered when I'm not in so I don't have to look the delivery guy in the eye.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Did bench last night. Ate all the food. Slept like a loving log.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I had a fully vegan meal last night. I'm not sure I could do that every day.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

Don't know why you would want huge legs that don't fit in pants though. Girls don't give a poo poo, and especially your dick will look really small next to huge quads. Its all about relativity.

This is the same reasoning that Rich Piana used on his 'have you taken roids?' video. He said yeah they make your balls shrink but that just makes your dick look bigger and then I thought about how little his dick must be for his balls to make any sort of visual impact on the size of it. :(

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I was just thinking I need to cultivate more chest meat. Decline bench it is later then.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

a dog from hell posted:

Nice. Thanks for turning your body into a science experiment and posting here.

I was also thinking the exact same thing. Thank you Fallows.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I went bouldering for the first time in a couple of months on Sunday. The newly cleaned holds did a fine job of sandpapering all the skin off my hands and fingertips. Last night I went into the gym and did some bench because I need chest meat and I thought all would be fine. Turns out the fingertip pain was masking the ache from climbing and my lats complained a bunch.

That's my story thank you for listening.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Live swole, die swole

Without steroids, this is what you will become as you inch closer to death

With steroids, you can become a swole granpa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJaZDGVNWA

MAKE UR CHOICCZ

Convincing argument.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

LordArgh posted:

i mean, i know for a fact that the UK is full of obese people and they can't by definition be healthy

Yeahhhhhhhhhh a lot of people seem to think "I can walk 10 paces and not collapse" as being peak health. The vast majority of people would be winded running up a set of 13 stairs. I am lolling at the sheer loving cheek of the women who reckon they're healthy on this pic.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Constipated posted:

There's this new fat guy who's been lifting at my gym late at night. I don't think he's washed his workout clothes since the first time I've seen him here. I seriously cannot accurately describe this guy's stench with words, by far the worst BO I have ever encountered out in the wild. If I had to stand around him longer than 10 seconds I would probably violently puke all over the place.

How are people not aware of their own stink??? Particularly of a stink of this magnitude.

He's trying to stink everyone out of the gym so he can have it to himself. Criminal mastermind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Leg day

See video below

Is the joke that the song's called 'shots and squats' and not a single squat was performed in the video?

• Locked thread