Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress yeah bros still going strong 1 year in 2015 was mostly cutting but I'm seeing some actual gains in the last few months. Hail satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

numberoneposter posted:

ive been putting this crap in my water bottle while riding my bike and ive been riding at like 33 kph for hours at a time and smashing hills and sprints i dunno if its the culprit but im not gonna stop using my secret drink mix on harsh training seshes or races

Used to love to get massively stoned and take a bunch of pwo and go riding. Good times. Also beer.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope trump picks someone swole for his co prez.

Gonna make america swole again.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Which ab roller is best ab roller?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what almond butter is best almond butter?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Got some ranger panties. Wife's immediate reaction was to scream "you're gay!!!"

:getin:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Girls are a complete waste of time and T.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

men...good?

Only alphas.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How dumb would it be to drill a new hole in my inzer belt? Maybe I should just start bulking.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chinatown posted:

dill pickles count as a vegetable right

Ya and no carbz almost

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey I was an eve dork at one point too, I miss the old jabber and teamspeak lobby crew. RIP roy of CA and vilerat

I think I played 10x as much CS gun game and red orchestra than I did actually play eve, which I only logged in to scam people and PVP.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My PWO is 1 scoop whey with added bcaa powder plus a separate PWO caffeine mix (legion pulse, 1 scoop).

Post is 1 scoop whey, 1 serving mct oil, 10g creatine.

That is all the protein supplements I do currently, currently rolling 155g protein at approx 2350 calories per day with 25g net carbs.

Been on this for about a month and still making ok gains, although the first 2 weeks was harsh. Mosty just wanted to see if this keto poo poo was just woo woo bullshit but so far it's not bad.

On weekend recovery day I usually go all out and stack bacon on bacon and sausage and steak all in vats of butter, which owns.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this_is_hard posted:

youre wasting your money on the bcaa powder

I know I bought some a while back and it was just sitting there unused so I started putting it in my poo poo... I am sure it has little to no effect.

Also I wouldn't advise anyone to follow my diet or anything I do at all. All I'd say is, whatever you do do, quantify your inputs and outputs and make your own decisions based on what works best for you.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Uxzuigal posted:

Quitting/Reducing sugar intake is the worst loving poo poo I've ever done. And I've had to quit subutex (as a painkiller). gently caress me. Im crashing so hard it's not even funny after the gym. I hate this so much.

Hopefully your sugar intake is low that you fat adapt. The first week, especially about 5~ days in until about a week after was rough as I really just ran out of sugar energy and my body was just like "WTF AM I GONNA DO WITH JUST BACON?!?"

I just slept a lot, and ate more bacon.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Got a captain of crush grip trainer and holy poo poo my off hand is so much weaker than my primary. Gonna work on balancing that bullshit out.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pod6isjerks posted:

Those rule. Took my overhand dead grip from 225 to at least 325. I started on the Trainer and I'm currently working on the No. 1.

On trainer now, its easy in my right hand but I'm going to wait until its easy in left before advancing for maximum cock smashing power.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How the gently caress do I bulk on keto diet? Just eat a bag of bacon every morning? Don't gotta tell me twice.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Day 3 of bacon every morning. My house smells like bacon all the time now. :getin:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boko Haram posted:

I've been eating a tablespoon of garlic powder every morning to boost test, nothing more masculine than coffee/garlic breath in the morning.

Wtf does this actually work?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whatever garlic owns, making a stew with some garlic in it and I'm gonna flex while I eat it. Hail satan.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Booties posted:

How do I get loving huge arms? Squats are for pussies.

Legless rope climbs.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

notZaar posted:

Don't worry about salt unless your doctor tells you to worry about salt.

Also if you eat too much salt and are even remotely healthy you will notice that you feel like poo poo and will piss it all out in 24-48 hours assuming you drink water (see being remotely healthy)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

notZaar posted:

They are for the most part complete bullshit, they try to estimate your body composition based off a single measurement of circuit resistance. Just the amount of water you retain can totally change the reading, and we all know how easily water weight fluctuates.

It's kinda funny that people waste time with that when if you are really truly that lazy you can just use a caliper on rear of upper arm and get within a mostly accurate reading in about 5 seconds.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fyi drinking makes you a weak fat hope this helps.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sassassin posted:

There are a few minor, edge-case benefits that are completely offset by the amount of alcohol involved. It's a big net loss to any sort of health.

And for strength athletes in particular the detriment to hormones and gains is massive, not to mention the pointless carb spike probably before sleeping.

Want to be a weak average dad bod? Drink away.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Profondo Rosso posted:

I thought this was only true for binge drinking. Does drinking a beer or a glass of wine a day really matter?

You're better off binge drinking once in a long while than daily drinking. Both are terrible though.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did a bjj class this week. Disappointed that it was not a bj class like I'd hoped.

At least I got to rub on hot dudes.

Gonna sign up, seems like a cool way to use my gainz.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Booties posted:

I decided to cut for my honeymoon. 10 lbs from now ro June 24th. Teach me the new way, swole goons.

Bacon time all the time. :getin:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boko Haram posted:

Lots of cardio. Jump rope, treadmill, elliptical, stair master, bikes, just keep your heart rate elevated for longer than 10 minutes and get a good sweat going. I do any of those in between every exercise, mostly just cause I love getting a good lather of sweat.

loving lol if you are so undisciplined you can't cut by just tweaking diet and continuing to work out like a crazy bear.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving lol if you are even able to sweat.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gaz2k21 posted:

What's a good cheap pre-workout for boosting energy? This diet combined with the heatwave we're having completely wipes me out....

I use this one. It is cheap, and works.

Coffee works fine too but I don't like to drink a bunch of acidic coffee right before working out since it kinda fucks with my stomach if I'm going hard.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gonna sync my jerks with my carb loads for maxx gainz

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiny Lowtax posted:

The other day a coworker was wearing shoes that said CROSSFIT really large on the side. I asked him how crossfit shoes are any different than normal gym shoes. He said they aren't, reebok just owns crossfit. Lmao what how can anyone own a style of exercise? I need to find a way to own running or something so everyone had to pay me royalties when they run or buy running shoes.

I actually kinda like those shoes but I'm not wearing some dumbass shoes that say crossfit on them.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Started taking jiu jitsu classes, disappointingly less gay than I had hoped.

Still very gay.

soy fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jun 1, 2016

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sounds like the flavor of my cum after a carb load. I.e. Delicious.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

in america there's little oversight on supplements so most of the stuff you guys call "protein powder" is actually just mostly rat feces and drywall. In real countries we have laws and proper regulations for supplements also

Maybe make some regulations on immigration so you don't lose all your gains to islamic rape gangs though.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm staying at a hotel all week and the first thing I did was go buy a bunch of uncured German salami. It's basically the perfect food.

Also on sleep, I find that I can go about 3-5 days with poo poo sleep before things start falling apart if I'm maintaining diet and working out regularly. But after that, I need to sleep and usually end up having to eat extra to recover.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UnfurledSails posted:

So I want to eat around 1800 calories a day for a few months. Do it right this time, lots of veggies and balanced meals. Thing is I only know how to make egg white omelettes, grilled chicken, plain pasta, rice (in a rice cooker), and microwave frozen veggies.

Any suggestions?

Eat fats you dumbass

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UnfurledSails posted:

It's tough since it's hard to keep a meal both high fat and low calorie. I usually eat some almonds and cashews and stuff..

1. Eat peanuts unless you are a crystal worshipping vegan woman
2. Lol if you intentionally consume simple carbs ever that aren't bananas
3. Cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sassassin posted:

My joints feel a lot better now after 3 weeks off. Going to drink heavily and watch football all weekend but might try working out again sometime next week if I can be bothered.

Enjoy your dad bod

• Locked thread