Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Loading up those plates like a buffet.
Fuckin gains bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Pussy is only good when compressed into a dense cube by the force of my vascular manmeat

#swoletruths

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Wrestlers are a pretty well known example of how steroid use ends up.

Most of them die of heart attacks at 49 but some are totally fine and yet still others like Rick Flair are actually just ancient mummies from Babylonian times come to taste the sweet pulp of our soul juices

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Homestar Runner posted:

let's list dictator gym bros

Swole Pot
Donald Pump
Osama bin Liftin'

Obvious but Fitler :godwin:
Gainzgis Khan
Bicepsto Muscleni
Uhhh Low-reps Stallin? idk

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Med School posted:

Was reading the "gain 30 lbs in 2 months" section of 4 hour body by Tim Ferriss. Seems kind of impossible/horribly impractical for someone who has a job. Any thoughts

Have what she's having:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

notZaar posted:

I feel like poo poo but I'm gonna squat heavy today anyways, goona hurk all over the rack.

Hell yeah squat barf brother. Mondays are meant for pain. And also gainz I guess but my squat is plateaued as gently caress. Oh well.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Dum Cumpster posted:

Am I reading your post correctly that you do a lift once a week and it has mysteriously plateaued?

nope just that mondays aren't fun and I happened to be doing legs today. my squat has plateaued for other reasons, probably because my diet is 75% coffee

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Lol if u dont eat food straight off the floor snarling like an animal at passers-by

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

the best part about this isn't the dude repeatedly pounding on his own butthole with his heel -- a powerful technique though it be -- but the astonished onlooker in the top left trying to figure out what the gently caress he's watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Zzulu posted:

Im eatin chicken and vegetables :frogbon:

hosed up if true

• Locked thread