Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

B + Feel free to take whatever loot you can get your hands on. You've earned it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

A The villain should never gloat before executing their master plan. In fact, I hate that we bothered to give him a sword to begin with.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

FaustianQ posted:

I like this even more. If we can crush this pudgy fool's spirit, we potentially have a tool. Keep in mind, if we want to keep this city, or build anything from this moment, it might be a good idea to cow and keep around a handful of people who can keep things running. However, get the impression the thread isn't super interested in playing politics.

This guy likely thinks too highly of himself to play a proper puppet. It'd be safer to just get rid of him.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Let's clean up some loose ends first. E

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Congrats, we now have our very own dating sim with giant robots.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

How exactly does mech piloting work?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'm getting attached to Rook. He better be a drat good berserker!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Xun posted:

I feel bad right now so I'm threatening this thread with bad anime drawings fear me

No! Come on man your posting is scary enough!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ralith posted:

You're thinking of gamma rays, not neutrons, and I think tar burst accomplishes the same thing without being as far out there, and is splashier besides. Also, it's two #s.

I think he made up a neutralizing particle -- Neutrons.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Yes, this is a thing, but my point was I didn't think he meant actual neutrons in the context of our magical fighting robot game.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

The problem would of course be how exactly to harvest all this stuff from the corpse, since it's not like you have a butchery aboard that can handle a whole big dragon. Even a smaller one is roughly the size of the Rumbler himself.
It would mean dragging around a big dead dragon as you go through the wastes, which would be highly :black101: but also slow you down considerably.

Maybe on the way back.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This No big loss if he dies anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

If I received only one gift for my birthday this year, I would choose this CYOA making a comeback.

Return to us LordVonEarlDuke!

He's posted since the last update, but maybe he just doesn't have enough time to put one together.

• Locked thread