Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

C
A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Well, based on the letter it's too late but....

B
B

We gotta get going QUICK so we shouldn't spend the time setting up the Autos. Surprise and speed are what we need now.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Just spitballin' here, but have you considered doing just the text parts of the updates to maintain story momentum and back filling the art later? A bunch of webcomics, even big ones like Girl Genius, often put up their pencils when the colorist isn't available for whatever reason, then replace the pencils with the finished art when the colorist comes back.

I only suggest it because too many for fun projects like this are like the story told about sharks...if they ever stop swimming forward they die.

Don't die. We like this game too much!

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

The Neutralizer a shell that temporarily shuts down an auto's power source for easy capture by ground troops.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

E It's all about surprise. So maybe we get surprised, but that's part of the fun!

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

E + F Get Stasi's team out there ready to hit 'em, smack 'em with one of our disabling shells. We want prisoners because we need to know what's going on Uchuam, so that means survivors. Give 'em the Neutralizer, and while they're shut down and helpless, Stasi's team boards and captures the command crew.

Also if the Neutralizer doesn't work, Stasi and company still execute the takeover, just without as much of an advantage.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Remember when we pitched the ransom-able guy off the Rumbler? Then conquered his dad's city and pitched HIM off the Rumbler? We don't ask people nicely when we can slip into the control room and capture the guy who matters most and hold a knife to his throat.

That way you can be pretty sure he won't say "no." :colbert:

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

F

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Well, I guess we shouldn't shoot 'em then.

A

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

A - Let's find out what they're thinking first. That makes negotiating easier. Spy THEN talk.
C - with the slap to be delivered by Ire. He can decide the punishment but we get to veto to make sure it isn't more than a slap on the wrist. We recommend humiliation.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

G I want more data before we climb down the city devouring hole.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

*poke poke*

Is this thing on?

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Hexenritter posted:

Yeah, I'm comfortable with this

##vote
1: B
2: G, F, H

H for volunteers.

Yeah, this works.

Glad we're back, this is one of my favorite CYOAs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Reluctant B

• Locked thread