Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Millennial checking in here, I'm a worthless sack of poo poo, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

nomadologique posted:

i have noticed that young ppl, like 5 or younger, have absolutely no awareness of their physical surroundings. any time you're in the same 10 or 20 feet of them, they will almost invariably walk straight into you without a clue. then you have to maneuver around them bc flooring a 5 year old stranger with your shin is a surefire way to get screamed at in public.

I've realized through observation and some experimentation that almost all dogs born after June 2012 are seemingly incapable of recognizing eachother or people via smell, and do not recognize people if they dress in a way the dog hasn't seen before. I suspect this is related to a disease of the pineal gland in the brain that's possibly genetic in nature.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i disagree on some points op, but i am for any platform that supports teaching the flaying of humans in school

hail satan

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Doesn't this make generation x and the boomers even stupider because they have to punch down even though they have all the money and good jobs?

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

okay so either millennials complain about the workload and get made fun of for being weak-willed, or they take the workload and get made fun of for destroying themselves for a piece of paper

which is it?

they have to ignore what the olds say and do what their heart says

either that or scam your way through everything so you get the good job without having to do all the work. this is the American Way.

nomadologique posted:

did you see where i said "5 year olds" ?

yeah but I'm saying there's tons of adults like that too

down n out posted:

Doesn't this make generation x and the boomers even stupider because they have to punch down even though they have all the money and good jobs?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i regret not trying to get a job before going to college. no one has asked to see my transcripts or diploma ever.

anyone reading this considering college: lie about whatever and see how much you can get away.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

big shags posted:

I've only heard panacea spoken once but it was in that goonmade Sanders video which is cool and good

A coworker used panacea like a year ago in a sentence and didn't know what it meant. He tried to use it to mean snakeoil/placebo so it was really confusing when in mid conversation he completely reversed his position on something.

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008
Last time I came this early i got your mom pregnant.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

nomadologique posted:

the fainting goatse generation

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

chippy posted:

i, too, am gay.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
OP, where do you find these young people you're talking about?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

scott zoloft posted:

i regret not trying to get a job before going to college. no one has asked to see my transcripts or diploma ever.

anyone reading this considering college: lie about whatever and see how much you can get away.
my dad went out of his way to get his Master's degree in the 90s and has said to me that not once had an employer asked about it

makes you think

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i loving love science :)

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

ahahahaha who would have an education lol perhaps you'll be learning to play music next get back in ur cubicle millenials lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Being smart was always stupid, IDIOT

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
You should take your prescribed medications OP

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

and what's with all this crappy music kids listen to where they don't even play their own instruments or write their own songs with complex time signatures and chord progression back in my day we listened to the monkees and status quo now that's real music

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Thanks, OP!

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I hate all these young people and their incontinence. It seems like every time I'm near a young person, they poo poo themselves or piss themselves. Like, grow some self control dude. Ican barely understand what they're talking about, using wacky slang words like "wa-wa." loving christ, just call it water.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
MORE LIKE WEEBLE WOBBLENNIALS! YUK!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Is this related to that study of using proper punctuation in texts makes people distrust you or whatever?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Wicker Man posted:

Is this related to that study of using proper punctuation in texts makes people distrust you or whatever?

Hello.
We should meet up in the park; it will be fun.
What, specifically, will you be wearing?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

5 67u11 jihuv2q7811 8u18u q8u

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

chippy posted:

i, too, am gay.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Here here. I agree OP

Adbot