Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
Do you feel that the generic mooks/every non-boss enemy in the single player is appropriately aggressive based off what playable characters are capable of? I know its pretty early in the game/on normal difficulty/supposed to be multiplayer focused really and not to the scope of say Transformers or Revengeance encounters (at least for the moment) where you can get smacked around pretty easily by enemy combinations but it seems that most enemies are fairly nonaggressive with not a lot of combo attacking going on. Coupling this with fairly powerful strong attacks, half of which can oneshot most guys the combat seems a little lacking. I suppose its a different beast than Platinum's other character action games especially when I know the main draw is the Power Stone multiplayer pvp but I was curious about your thoughts Supernice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread