Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

EclecticTastes posted:

Oh, he's still Blacker Baron (stop starin'), it's embroidered on the back of his jacket. They just call him Baron in dialog, I assume, because nobody but the Baron himself is willing to call him by that ridiculous moniker.

I thought Black Baron and Blacker Baron were two separate characters after Black Baron was finally killed in MadWorld.

I also like that Blacker Baron's weapons are called the "Super Sexy Fists of Fire".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I always liked the banter between Jack and Leo in their fight. Every time Leo tries to call Jack out on things, he shuts it down with grouchy cynicism.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
The scene where at the end of Jack's fight where it went black, white, and red and Jack quotes the "we don't help people..." line was a very nice little touch.

Also, I need to find my copy and play through this again. I think a friend of mine still has it.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Well, I definitely enjoyed this. I always meant to go back and get all platinum ranks on everything at some point, and this has motivated me to do so.

And before you ask, no, it hasn't motivated me to do the Let's Play of Guardians of the Hood yet. I will one day though.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I actually forgot that you promised to do that.

drat it. Shouldn't have opened my mouth... well, moved my fingers. You know what I mean.

As long as I eventually do it, I won't have broken my promise.

• Locked thread