Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
By the way, the pieces we've heard so far are Ruthless (first mission)
Over in a Flash (Big Bull fight) and
Play My rear end Off (Durga fight). I've picked videos that have the artist in the description.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Music for the bar bot was Lights Out by the by.

e: fixed, Over in a Flash is the other song that played, but we've heard that one before.

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 25, 2016

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Alright, episode 4 gives us

Merciless, not to be confused with Kill 'em All, which has the same backing track for some reason. It also has Mortified, which is pretty drat good!

e: 5 gives us Days of Old and My Pride. Feel free to point out if I miss any, I'm purely going by ear here.

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Feb 26, 2016

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
music is MDK (which I personally find an uncharacteristically weak output for Vstylez) and Here we go

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Speaking of which, we've got

Fast Lane and We All Soldiers.

Man, I am having a lot of fun revisiting this soundtrack. :syoon:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
One thing my brother pointed out to me is that the soundtrack to Anarchy Reigns is almost entirely without profanity harder than "rear end" (there are a scant few f-bombs though, like in the chorus of "Lights Out"), which I think is kind of neat, given how heavy it is I hardly even noticed. Granted pretty much every song is about brutal murder, but hey.

e: the new song in the below video is Soon Enough, and I adore the habit Sick YG has of having the guy with the higher pitched voice parrot back the last word in a line, it cracks me up (it pops up in fan favourite Look Pimpin. Also I will not abide naysaying of Madworld's soundtrack, it was my gateway to hip-hop and Ox is a goddamn treasure. :colbert:

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Mar 2, 2016

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Oh I got around to watching the survival video, and it had two of my favourite songs! Jaw and :siren:Venom :siren:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I think the only new song was They Came From Underground, but I didn't get much of it. Fun song though.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
RIght, so as for songs we have the copycat of Merciless Kill 'Em All, which I prefer because I like Ox a ton, and Mortified, which also pretty good.

It's a shame that they're overshadowed by the two obvious stars of the show though, Sound the Alarm in which Ox loving kills it, and Testin' Me, in which Doujah Raze loving kills it!. Seriously, the guy was alright in Madworld but he brought the loving noise to Anarchy Reigns,to the point where I think he was the overall best in show.

e: oh and Demise and We Playfor the cage match video. Also to cover up that I spelt Doujah Raze's name wrong :ninja:

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Mar 3, 2016

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
So we have The Hand of Science , and I Know U Want Me from Bendy Legzz, aka the group that did the really good theme for the female bosses in Mad World. The second video has Rock On by Tre-Dot, who does some great work and It's All About Me, which is kind of disappointing given how strong Bendy Legzz's other two songs were in this series. I think Jack's roaming music was a new song but I couldn't quite tell.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Jack's video has My Demise, which I'm kind of meh on, and Rock On which is super catchy. Leo's has Gotta get the Cash, which my brother likes much more than me so good for him?

e: I think that we've heard both of the themes in Oinkie's fight before, but my headphones are on the fritz so it's hard to tell.

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

GamesAreSupernice posted:

The last video. Thank you all for watching.

I considered analyzing all the characters individually, but I simply don't have enough to say about each of them, and it would do a disservice to pretend I did instead of realizing my limits.

Ah, thanks! I had a ton of fun watching. I'll have to take a rain check on covering the rest of the soundtrack though, computer problems and I'm super busy this weekend.

• Locked thread