Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

* Brock attacked Ambrose in the parking lot 2 hours before the show
* Raw opens with Vince giving his dumb award to his idiotic daughter, and his doofus son in law interrWHAAAAAA???? Holy poo poo. Shane's back. And he insults Steph! And he wants control of Raw! And Vince will give it to him if he beats Taker in Hell in a Cell at Mania! Holy poo poo!!!
* You can just go ahead and stop reading here. It was always going to be hard to follow that.
* New Day defeats Lucha Dragons and Neville; Kofi pins Cara.
* Heyman cuts a promo interrupted by Ambrose returning in an ambulance, so Brock destroys him again. No holds barred street fight at Mania.
* Usos defeat the Ascension with Dudleyz at ringside; Jey pins Viktor.
* Styles and Jericho beat the Social Outcasts; Jericho submits Axel.
* Wyatts beat KANE/Show/Ryback; Bray pins KANE after Ryback walks out. Ryback backstage says he's focusing on himself now.
* Sasha submits Naomi. Postmatch, Charlotte says Sasha and Becky will have a match to see who faces her for the belt at Mania.
* The Godfather's going in the Hall
* Reigns/Sheamus has no ending, Reigns and HHH brawl. RIP Reigns. BLOOD. HHH CHEERED. IN 2016.
* Watch the X Files finale. Holy poo poo.

Champ Roll Call:
WWEWHC The Asskicker HHH
US Kalisto
IC Owens
Tag New Day
Divas Charlotte

Mania Matches:
HHH/Reigns for the WWEWHC title
Shane/Taker Hell in a Cell: Shane wins, he controls Raw
Ambrose/Brock no holds barred street fight
Winner of Sasha/Becky vs Charlotte for Divas title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Thank you Hunter.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm still in disbelief that Shane is back.

I'm so happy

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

HHH rules

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i mostly remember being excited for shane then disappointed when he inevitably turned heel like a month later, so i look forward to re-living that part of my childhood once again. i also look forward to his custom jersey he comes out wearing at mania

also go HHH

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Thank you Shane

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Shane McMahon, ya'll.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
the first segment was great because Shane got a god pop

the last segment was great because HHH got a god pop

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
All hail The Asskicker

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

lol bryan alvarez

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

i didn't watch between about dean/brock and HHH getting massive face pops, so can someone please confirm for me that WWE really just redid the Wyatt/hosses PPV match but also this time Ryback turned heel? that really happened?

e:

Ask Me For Warez posted:

Thank you Shane

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

This is the first time I have ever cheered for Triple H.

It is a weird feeling.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
HHH is destroying that young samoan's career to get himself over as the smark savior of wrestling. Sad stuff.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Shane said in 1999 that the Corporate Ministry would return. I Bolieve.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Valentin posted:

i didn't watch between about dean/brock and HHH getting massive face pops, so can someone please confirm for me that WWE really just redid the six-way hoss party PPV match but also this time Ryback turned heel? that really happened?

He walked out in the middle of the match and then in a backstage interview afterward said he's done with tag teaming because he should be in the spotlight

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm so upset I wasn't watching Shane's return live. Shane/Taker will be the dumbest thing ever and it will rule.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

StarkRavingMad posted:

the first segment was great because Shane got a god pop

the last segment was great because HHH got a god pop

I tuned out toward the end, I need to catch that ending to see HHH get cheered and BLOOD.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm so happy to see Shane and so amused with Triple H's shrieking pop at the end of the show. Wrestlemania is going to be the most magical trainwreck it's been in a long time.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also I think Reigns broke his nose, so you can just go ahead and have that name hovered on an edited version of the List that you can click Submit on in around 12 hours

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I'm glad I didn't go to this show

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

NowonSA posted:

I tuned out toward the end, I need to catch that ending to see HHH get cheered and BLOOD.

HHH got yes chants for smashing Reign's face into a table, one more time chants after a pedigree, a TRIPLE H chant, and a huge pop for posing with the belt with his hands all bloodied up. All while Michael Cole tried to sell this as a tragic atrocity. It was amazing.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Triple H pulled out his patented extended beatdown of the babyface, except he got the YES chants this time around and WWE still thinks everything is fine

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

He's finally gonna get those Thank You Hunter chants he's always wanted.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Shane said in 1999 that the Corporate Ministry would return. I Bolieve.

If they pull something from 17 years ago I will probably make myself hoarse for a solid day screaming in delight at this poo poo. That would be the biggest swerve thing and holy poo poo.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Bard Maddox posted:

I'm glad I didn't go to this show

idk i thought it looked fun

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Triple H is the greatest carny of all time. #PoliticalHit

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Spermgod posted:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

also lol people are excited about another old man from the attitude era.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Fubbi

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

normally I'm against all things Shane, but tonight was unexpected and weird

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Shane owned.

Shane owns.

I'm glad I asked for him to come back last year. I like to pretend WWE read my posts about bringing back Shane :shobon:

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

StarkRavingMad posted:

HHH got yes chants for smashing Reign's face into a table, one more time chants after a pedigree, a TRIPLE H chant, and a huge pop for posing with the belt with his hands all bloodied up. All while Michael Cole tried to sell this as a tragic atrocity. It was amazing.

WWE has finally had its tribute.avi moment

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Spermgod posted:

The political hit is so obvious tonight that I halfway wonder if it's a worked attempt to get Roman sympathy heat among the uber-smarks.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PO1ts62lLo

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I really really really don't want to see Roman get booed out of Mania. Like, this is honestly a deeply depressing thought. I like the guy, he seems really nice, but this is just going to be a failure and it's going to be really really bad.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

OldTennisCourt posted:

I really really really don't want to see Roman get booed out of Mania. Like, this is honestly a deeply depressing thought. I like the guy, he seems really nice, but this is just going to be a failure and it's going to be really really bad.

We must oust HHH and save that young man's career.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Remember when people thought HHH had changed and wasn't interested in putting himself over the rest of the roster any more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Mods please change my name to Over at House Shows

• Locked thread