Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Edvarius posted:

Some boy is constantly talking about the movies he's seen? I'm thinking this kid is a York. And of course his best friend is Zack.

Isn't that right, Zack?

:agreed:

I love this game. Getting the hack that lets you do two player fuckin ruled with my bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Junpei posted:

It is not "Secret of Mana 2", it's Seiken Densetsu 3.

You mean Doki Doki Panic??

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
And that's why the spear is the best weapon in the game and why using the swords/axes is basically pointless.

Because you can loving throw it like a javelin.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Rangpur posted:

However, it is not The Best damage spell. You will know The Best damage spell when you see it--and in a couple updates we will! (You will also know The Best buff spell when you see it. Not the most effective, because that's Speed, I'm talking the Best one.)
I love that attack spell. Once I got it I pretty much only used it for the rest of the game.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
You didn't use crush before ending the update.

you loving tease

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
There are bug fix patches that fix all these items, of course.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

senrath posted:

The best part of Atlas is the animation.

That and bugging the game out so the effect is permanent :getin:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if it would have been better if alchemy ingredients gained level instead of alchemy spells?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

GunnerJ posted:

Second, the loving dancing shopkeepers. I don't know why they dance but it was just so stupid it pissed me off. There was one part of the game early on where something sad happens and sad music is playing everywhere in town, but that doesn't get the shopkeepers down! They're still partying like it's 1999. Couldn't take the game seriously after that.

I cant believe how wrong this opinion is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Fireball is two of the three ingredients needed to make gunpowder, if you're liberal with the definition of ash and pretend it's charcoal. Just missing saltpeter.

• Locked thread