Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Oh man, I love this game!

SMaster777 posted:

Bowser and Chain Chomp. (or just Chomp if Chain Chomp won't fit)

Bowser and Chain Chomp get my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Explosionface posted:

Let's Play the Secret of Evermore Voting

I vote YES.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't expect this game to be Secret Of Mana 2, or related to it... :shrug:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

I probably should mention that voting ended when Eevs posted his final tally. We're going with York and Zach for our Boy and his Dog.

Says you. :colbert: I vote to keep voting. Also waiting for a chance to make more sprite edits...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ugh. Something fucky was happening, and I finally figured it out. I use the https:// address for the forums, and TinDeck doesn't have SSL configured right, so the image for the TinDeck link wasn't showing up in Firefox, and was showing as a broken image in Chrome.

Since LPs are one of the big draws of the forums for me, it's back to using the http:// address for me.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

It's not a huge boost, but hey, :sugartits: all the same.

Also, a level up? In a Leavemywife LP?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

counterfeitsaint posted:

Woo I just noticed this thread, I need to check this forum more often clearly.

Ooo! Another chance to plug share my SA LP IFTTT Recipe!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Explosionface posted:

So I found my copy and plugged it in to see where I am and I was on the money. The real reason I'm posting about it is that I had forgotten the names I used in this playthrough because I'd reached the "who gives a poo poo" stage of character naming. The boy is named MegaDude (a throwaway name I use all the time) and the dog is Sir Barkington.

Petition for Leavemywife to rename the dog to Sir Barkington.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I don't like Nutella. It's a bastardization of choclate. Also, I don't like hazelnuts. Or most nuts.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

Persistent begging.

And once they do one thing, don't let up.

It's how you get the cast of Chrono Trigger in dresses.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

If you didn't click the Tindeck link above, you should. It's pretty well done, and it gives me the heebie-jeebies.

For some reason, the Tindeck images are broken in Chrome. Also, so is the music track. You hear a quick little bit, and then nothing.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I couldn't get it to look good with the hat on.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

You're taking Explosionface's work!

His kids still starve because of you!

I love it.

He's had two updates. :colbert: Time to feed my kids, now.

Alternatly: He can still do GIFs and Avatars. :colbert:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Happy (belated) birthday, DoubleNegative!

Not a fan of poodles, but as I promised on Twitter, here's the new toot:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

West bank! Chess board! North show!

Leavemywife posted:

You might be thinking that if the queen loves cleanliness, a pig race would be a no go for her, but pigs are actually pretty clean animals.
They do roll in mud frequently, yes, but that's to help them keep cool. Pigs don't have sweat glands.

The mud also forms a barrier that keeps mosquitos from biting them.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Explosionface posted:

Also, I'm watching you, Kheldarn. :mad:

Leavemywife posted:

And this isn't a bad idea, either. He's up to something...

:v:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

Seriously, if there was one book that would make someone want a drink, it's Frankenstein.

Or any of the Dune stuff not written by Frank Herbert.

You've got the same image here twice.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

Well, kid, we had the advantage; we already knew all of his moves.

Except Nitro, I guess.

Also, there wasn't a clone of the Dog. You might have been in big trouble then...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sanguinaire posted:

When I played this years ago, I actually did leave Tiny's arena, and then saved, and had to restart the game as I realized I couldn't get back in because who would be stupid enough to leave.

Not only was that me, but I was even dumber: I called the 1-900 Nintendo Help Line, to see if there was a way back in that I was missing. :suicide:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

So, what did they tell you?

That I was right screwed and had to start over. It was the second, and last, time I called them. The other time was for yet another game Leave LPd, Super Mario RPG...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

Whoops. Accidentally posted the update. Lemme finish it and it'll go back up.

Tease.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sadly, Toaster Dog doesn't lend itself to :toastertoot: as well as the other forms.

Or maybe I just suck, and it's Explosionface's time to shine...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Thanks for the fun trip down memory lane!

MaskedHuzzah posted:

Bonus fact: If you stay on the "The End?" screen long enough, there are two more bits of joke credits.
Dolly Grip
Brian Fedhrau

If you wait after that, another message appears briefly:
It's Bill's Fault

Yup. You have to stay on the The End? screen for about 30 mins. to get those.

• Locked thread