Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Jake and Bowser.

This is a game I've never played and know nothing about, so I look forward to seeing how the game manages to top an already pretty bizarre opening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Leave has once again asked me to tally votes on account of him being a lazy bastard (:v:), sooo... It looks like the Scooby Doo vote was out-bandwagoned by York and Zach of Deadly Premonition fame! :toot:

Edit: \/ Motherf-

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Feb 25, 2016

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Fake edit: I'm not changing that image just because of Xander. :v:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

You didn't use crush before ending the update.

you loving tease

http://i.imgur.com/4Sfavvm.gifv

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Leavemywife posted:

Are you ready for the best line we've seen yet? And probably Yapping Eevee's favorite?

:allears:
Pictured: Something only a cartoon-level villain would ever say. :allears:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I like the way this guy thinks.

Also, :laffo: at that 'boss' and :allears: for what I can only hope will be a schadenfreude-tastic next update.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Urrrrgh. :cripes: Someone just kill this kid and make Zach the protagonist already, please.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
There's what look like spoilers at the very end of the first link for what I imagine is the next update. :ssh: Aside from that, looks like pure creepypasta to me.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Better help move this along. So, uh... I played an entire SNES game yesterday due to Leave's encouragement. It was an experience.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
"Here, go trivialise whatever passes for the home stretch of this game with instant-charging level 3 attacks." :effort:

Taking all wagers on how long it takes Leave to start a new LP after the final update. (More than a week is a sucker's bet.)

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Shown here: Leave cannot restrain himself from posting updates once they're done. At least, not for more than "a minute or two".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:toot: Yet another fine Leavemywife-brand Let's Play. And I'm sure we'll have another one spring up before this even makes it onto the archive.

• Locked thread