Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Hot: +2 Cold: +1x Volatile: -1 Dark: -1x
Harm: 1/4 Exp: 4/5 Conditions: Nosy, Idiot, weak, Murderer, Drained

I start to respond, when I spot Tatsu. I raise an eyebrow and say loud enough for him to hear, "I have some friends. Just like you do, apparently. I mean, there's one lurking in the bushes over there, doing a lovely job of eavesdropping."

I glare at him, ready to tell him to take a hike if he does anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Hot: -1 Cold: 2 Volatile: 2 Dark: -1
Harm: 1/4 Exp: 2/5 Conditions: Self-Destructive

Well poo poo. Guess we're in the poo poo now.

I fuckin' glare right back at Cass and move up near Mia, I'm already spotted so I might as well make sure I can step in.

"You alright, Mia?"

I want to check on her, but like gently caress I'm takin' my eyes off of what might be a vampire. I ain't stupid.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 3 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: -1
Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 2/4 | Conditions: Blunt

"but how do they know? No one should know that!" I bite my lip, chewing anxiously on it as I look over at Tatsu, following Cassius' gaze. "I'm fine!"

"What did you expect though - you are a vampire, was I supposed to tell you knew all alone?"

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Hot: +2 Cold: +1x Volatile: -1 Dark: -1x
Harm: 1/4 Exp: 4/5 Conditions: Nosy, Idiot, weak, Murderer, Drained

I look away, annoyed as I say, "Well, considering you spent something like a week sleeping in my room while I hid you from your family? While knowing that they're pretty loving scary people? Yeah, I guess I thought you might have noticed I liked you."

<Capfalcon> shut down Mia
<Capfalcon> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> Capfalcon, 9+1 = 10

Take a string away from Mia

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"What? Mia what the gently caress is he talking about?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

"I-" I'm starting to go red, I hadn't thought of that at all. "No, I... I didn't think of that. I thought... you were just being nice?" Now it's not just from being stupid that I'm turning red. Cassius liked me? Cassius liked me? Cassius liked me! Oh dear. And Tatsu heard that. "I was hiding from my family because of the Atem thing..?"

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Oh poo poo! I move to where I can whisper in Mia's ear while still keepin' my eyes on Cassius.

"Mia, does he know about your... thing, at all? You and your family?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"yeah, he just said" I whisper back to Tatsu, still looking at Cassius with a confused and blushing face.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Tatsuya: You see Tyler and Kevin look at the confrontation going on, and start to approach Jason. They're playing it cool, not acting like they're about to grab a vampire's friend and use him as a hostage. So far. Seems they think things have gotten to that point if you're all angrily talking to each other so close. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

gently caress it, should probably let them. He knows about her thing and her family and even if he's not a vampire like Mia says, he probably did kill her cousin. So gently caress it.

"So what, ya kill someone and we're just supposed to ignore it 'cause ya helped her out once? And how do we know ya weren't just gonna get Mia too?"

[12:26:27] <ShootaBoy> Tatsu Shuts Down Cassius
[12:26:32] <ShootaBoy> !r 2d6+2
[12:26:33] <Krysmbot> ShootaBoy, 10+2 = 12
Since Cassius has no Strings on Tatsu, I gain a String.

• Locked thread