Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Wow, from seeing who developed this game and the characters' obsession with gold, I think we now know that this takes place in the dark ages of the Payday universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
As far as brown colours and grimy faces go, there is a sense that the world design is still a bit more detailed and interesting to look at than your typical grimdark fantasy. I can agree that Enclave looks like a game that had some passion to its design, and a good time to play through.

Keep it up, gents! Also I'm up for rogue gameplay.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Well, you guys should know that I have now picked this game up thanks to the LP, so pick Druid if that is what you want because I now know that this game can be pretty drat hard.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
So, at about 17 minutes, you need to make a weirdly perilous jump from the quay to the zeppelin proper.

Are you meaning to tell me that Alecto and his fat rear end have to make that jump whenever he needs to use the airship?

Immersion ruined, Starbreeze.

Pick Engineer.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Hmm....

Wizard for staff.

Huntress for Hagastrom.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
For me, best impossibly depressing anime would still have to be Texhnolyze. I remember that show actually altered my sleep schedule once.

The Halfling has had his moment in the sun, so let us return to the Way of the Warrior.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Agreed on the top-tier quality of those transitions.

Hopefully the Dark campaign difficulty is more in the encounters and less in the penultimate level shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Admittedly, I still haven't finished playthrough 1 of even a single campaign since getting this game but you guys did well and I was glad to see this LP.

Looking forward to whatever you guys choose to play through next!

• Locked thread