Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

I can't take all the credit. This was a group achievement.
I'm so proud of you both.
I'll go get one bottle of wine and three of our least dirty glasses.

Aww, it was nothing.
I very much liked the way you pinned the murder on the baron. That was an act of sheer genius!
Well, I didn't "pin" anything. Sparrowson and I just worked at unveiling the truth, given the facts of the case.
Monsieur Falcon, there is no need to play coy. The case is over.
...Play coy?
Don't tell me you're actually being sincere.
I'm completely lost.
Oh wow. I thought the goodie-goodie thing was an act, but you actually don't know. Alright, I'll spell it out for you.

To increase my papa's share in the train company, of course. My papa always said that the drunk old frog was the weakest link.
Your confession doesn't make any sense at all. I found baron Rorgueil's cigar butt hidden in the garden.
Oh, I put that there. I expected the police to find it, but I suppose that was putting too much faith in the brains of Paris's finest.
But Falcon proved that Monsieur Robinio's photograph was edited!
It was edited. I wasn't in the picture because I was busy paying a visit to Monsieur Grenwee in the garden. My papa knew I needed an alibi, so he ordered Monsieur Robinio to paint me over Baron Rorgueil, and to add hands to the clock. But that lazy artist didn't manage to finish altering the photograph by trial day! It's a good thing that Monsieur Falcon was so imaginative, because that could have gone very badly.
What's with the silence? You should both be proud. There aren't many lawyers in the whole of France who could have won a case like this, even for a bourgeoise kitty like me.
I think you should leave.
Hmph. Fine. So much for the celebrations. Here's the payment for your services, straight from my papa's pockets.

Falcon, what do we do now?
...Falcon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread