Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

AJ_Impy posted:

Mostly Camille Saint-Saens' Le Carnaval des Animaux.

When I heard that in the trailer, I realised what it was and laughed like heck. I'm not sure if it counts as a pun, but it felt pretty fitting, even if I think the piece of music itself was written after the timeline of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Maybe they have lizards or insects or something that are cow-sized and tasty.

Or maybe nobody knows chicken like chickens. :unsmigghh:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Robindaybird posted:

The guard's a dog. Chocolate is toxic to dogs - and the more Cocoa (the darker) the chocolate it is, the more toxic it is, and 80% is pretty drat high.

I can only imagine that the furry fandom-equivalent in this universe parades in human suits talking about how much they love to metabolise theobromine and caffeine.

• Locked thread