Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Typically, I'll bring my breakfast to work with me since I get in around 7:30AM and I'm not on the clock until 8. This way, I can wind up my day, get some coffee and be full-speed by 8:30 at the latest. Most days days I've been puffing away on my vaporizer on the way into work and then I go get one of those nasty iced coffee in a can drinks. So 8:30 rolls around and I have to drop a monster deuce. Then I'll throw back about a liter/32oz of water over the next hour to hour and a half and then make another run to my private meditation chamber and catch up on some e-mail or shitpost on the forums for a few minutes.

So what's your poop like at work? Do you freely poo poo or are you one of those folks who has to make sure nobody's in the bathroom or like, you put your legs up so nobody thinks there's somebody in the stall?

Please remember to refer to this chart whenever you're poop-posting. Thanks everyone and happy pooping!

Ben Smash fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i'd rather poo poo my drat pants than poo in public, OP

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I used to have an office that shared a wall with the men's bathroom and it was awful. No matter how loud I cranked my music I could still hear people taking a poo poo. This one guy would come in like clockwork, 10am and 2pm, and it was like a semi-auto series of gunshots and then silence and grunting. It was horrifying. Every now and then I would hear the president of my company come into the bathroom with his laptop, click clacking away and then he would make a phone call while taking a deuce. Was funny at first but then I wondered what would happen if a client figured out he was pooping while talking to them.

AEMINAL posted:

i'd rather poo poo my drat pants than poo in public, OP

As somebody who has poo poo their pants in public, you don't want to do this. It is an awful, humiliating experience. It makes for a great storytelling set, though!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
used to do this but my new office is kinda hosed up and like shares a bathroom with the backend of a restaurant and like doesnt even lock and has a shower inside it (maybe i should poop in it and stomp it down the drain right :haw:) and never has TP and the last tiem i bought some TP and tried to poop a cleaning lady walked in and thats how i found out hte lock didnt work and yeah now i just hold it or go to somewhere on my lunch break i miss getting paid to poop

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

used to do this but my new office is kinda hosed up and like shares a bathroom with the backend of a restaurant and like doesnt even lock and has a shower inside it (maybe i should poop in it and stomp it down the drain right :haw:) and never has TP and the last tiem i bought some TP and tried to poop a cleaning lady walked in and thats how i found out hte lock didnt work and yeah now i just hold it or go to somewhere on my lunch break i miss getting paid to poop

that's not healthy OP. You gotta just let it go and be without shame. Maybe get a bucket for your office or cube and then empty it out at the end of the day?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The shitter at my work gets cleaned erry day at approx 9 AM, and you can bet I'm in there at 9:15 taking it for a test run.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

gannyGrabber posted:

The shitter at my work gets cleaned erry day at approx 9 AM, and you can bet I'm in there at 9:15 taking it for a test run.

It's disturbing the amount of shitter hawks hover around the bathroom when the cleaning sign is up, waiting for this opportunity.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Do you guys work together?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I work at a college campus. On my floor there's a handful of older guys in their 60's, one of them is always in the bathroom pooping and really smelling it up, so I go down stairs where it's mostly college students where I have to listen to people talking saying "like" all the time. I'll take that over gut wrenching stench.

It sucks to poop at my work.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Mad Monk posted:

I work at a college campus. On my floor there's a handful of older guys in their 60's, one of them is always in the bathroom pooping and really smelling it up, so I go down stairs where it's mostly college students where I have to listen to people talking saying "like" all the time. I'll take that over gut wrenching stench.

It sucks to poop at my work.

I also work at a college and I guess the bathrooms in my building are fairly old as the grout has clearly absorbed every droplet of piss ever sprinkled on it in the last 30 years and reeks of soap and piss. Boys are gross.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I'm not wholly comfortable dropping a duker at work, but we have a really nice one person at a time bathroom and it can be a nice way to get a late afternoon break.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
forget poopin' you ever J/O at work? :grin:

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

Ben Smash posted:

I used to have an office that shared a wall with the men's bathroom and it was awful. No matter how loud I cranked my music I could still hear people taking a poo poo. This one guy would come in like clockwork, 10am and 2pm

Those are the exact times I get up to have a poo poo at work everyday
This stall shares a wall with the women's room though

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
We have two unisex bathrooms directly across the hall from our front door. They each get clogged fairly regularly when assholes jam it up with the paper towels used to dry your hands.

They have flooded several times, once bad enough that we had to evacuate our office for about 3 months.

The toilets themselves are usually smattered with menstrual blood, runny poops and shotgun blasts of turd bits. It's a real hoot. About once every 2 or 3 weeks someone takes a picture of something really gross in there and circulates it around the office.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I thought the OP was going to regale us with their poop cam model career stories.

Misleading as gently caress, OP, voted 1.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats up, dog poo poo?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Great thread

For reddit

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

whats up, dog poo poo?

thanks for contributing. I'm guessing you don't have a job.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

Someone had to lower the tone. Great work! :v:

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

A nice cake is waiting for you.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I work in a job where I have to track my chargeable time. I charge my clients for when I poop.

So not only do I get paid for pooping, but my employer charges someone else for my pooping too.

If we lived in a communist society I would get paid the full value of what my a us produces, instead of the capital owners taking all that excess value.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Angela Christine posted:

The main form of poo poo that still needs large scale shoveling by hand: Shitbergs.

this is from another thread but holy god if it is not relevant

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nooner posted:

yes im a professional cam whore fuckboi

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

yes im a professional cam whore fuckboi

Do you also get paid to poop?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ben Smash posted:

Do you also get paid to poop?
50 roses ;)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna poop on the clock soon. after my second cup of coffee

:sludgepal:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I participated in a medical study where I was paid to send my poop through the mail, I believe I've made 500 bucks from it over six months.

they made me sign a form to say I was giving up the ownership of my poop

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
I work with a funny little dude around 60 or so whose vocal cords have no off switch. He's just talking all the time, if he has no one to talk to he just walks around muttering to himself. He's always super positive saying stuff like "great day!" And "that was an amazing lunch, woooo!" To himself so no one cares that he never shuts up. Problem Is he doesn't shut up on the toilet either. The soundtrack of him pooping goes like this:

"Doo do dooo doooo, doot doo doo HRRRRNNNGGGGGH! Doo doo dooot doo doo, HRRRRRRNNNNGGGGGG! Oh my! Hmm hmm hmmmm hmm hmmmmm, tsh tsh tsh tsh HRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH!"

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Getting paid to poop at the moment. Kind of struggling, I don't know if this food baby is gonna make its way out right now. Pray for me.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kurtofan posted:

You fool!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I work from home so I get paid to poop and also paid to browse around SA on my personal laptop so they are none the wiser!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Also, at my last job, the main bathroom just had one stall right next to one urinal. I can't tell you the number of times I was in there taking a crap and some dude with a shy bladder would come in, stand silently in front of the urinal for 30 seconds, sometimes slightly grunting, then sigh and zip back up. I think we've all suffered from the shy bladder before though, so I don't judge.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free~~

Kurtofan posted:

I participated in a medical study where I was paid to send my poop through the mail, I believe I've made 500 bucks from it over six months.

it's always emotional to see them go off on their own

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

Also, at my last job, the main bathroom just had one stall right next to one urinal. I can't tell you the number of times I was in there taking a crap and some dude with a shy bladder would come in, stand silently in front of the urinal for 30 seconds, sometimes slightly grunting, then sigh and zip back up. I think we've all suffered from the shy bladder before though, so I don't judge.

No way dude, I'll piss wherever. Free your urine, man!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Literally doin' it right now. Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime. That's why I poop on company time.

Feels good, man.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
slammin that ammodium AD, son; ain't got time to poo poo

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

cram me sideways posted:

slammin that ammodium AD, son; ain't got time to poo poo

If you don't want to poop during work I hear opiates make you constipated so make l maybe do some heroin?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
nice lifehack op :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die