Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I moved into this place in June and only bought 1 big pack of toilet paper when I moved in. Always poop at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
on average how often do you poop at work? I think I poop at work a minimum of twice a day. Sometimes up to 5! I have Crohn's disease though so my booty issues may be a little more aggressive than those of you who just drink soda and eat fast food all day.

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
I used to work in a super premium office building that had granite for the stall dividers and this nice mood lighting in the restrooms. I dropped some really nice dukes in there.

I hated the job but the toilet was superb.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ben Smash posted:

on average how often do you poop at work? I think I poop at work a minimum of twice a day. Sometimes up to 5! I have Crohn's disease though so my booty issues may be a little more aggressive than those of you who just drink soda and eat fast food all day.
probably 2 but when i was eating really spicy food every day i was up to 6 shits sometimes before i called it quits because i was probably getting an ulcer

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Awesome to be the first at work and load up that freshly cleaned and sanitized bowl

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Full Metal Jackass posted:

It's disturbing the amount of shitter hawks hover around the bathroom when the cleaning sign is up, waiting for this opportunity.

Sometimes if there is competition you just have to stare the other guys down till they gently caress off, or otherwise you can begin crowing loudly and they will be too intimidated to challenge you.

Weener Beater posted:

Awesome to be the first at work and load up that freshly cleaned and sanitized bowl

This is the exact reason I begin work at 9 AM, instead of 7 or some poo poo. Also it is a good incentive for coming in on a Saturday

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Ben Smash posted:

Once at 9ish and then again between 1 and 2. If you don't have regularly timed shits you're a hosed up human being with a bad rear end in a top hat, IMO.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My question is if I were to go to another timezone, would I still poo poo at 9 and 2 in the new time, or would I poo poo at 9 and 2 EST? Do you think making GBS threads follows the actual clock and it's a mental thing or is it more of a biological clock??

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You guys ever think about how different people have different poop schedules and it seems so weird and foreign? Like I can't imagine someone who regularly shits twice a day. I just can't imagine being that person, going once and knowing you will go again before the day is done. Weird and crazy stuff.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

OctoberBlues posted:

You guys ever think about how different people have different poop schedules and it seems so weird and foreign? Like I can't imagine someone who regularly shits twice a day. I just can't imagine being that person, going once and knowing you will go again before the day is done. Weird and crazy stuff.

So you just carry that second poo poo around with you all day? You gotta learn to let it go.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

gannyGrabber posted:

So you just carry that second poo poo around with you all day? You gotta learn to let it go.

Dude, there are people who go every other day. I also can't comprehend that. One poop for one day is the way to go.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
You can get $40 for each poop you donate to openbiome if you meet their eligibility requirements. Your poop will be then transplanted into somebody else's rear end via a medical procedure.

http://www.openbiome.org/stool-donation/

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

Once at 9ish and then again between 1 and 2. If you don't have regularly timed shits you're a hosed up human being with a bad rear end in a top hat, IMO.

Don't you think that's a little harsh. Some of us have legit booty issues and while we have an average schedule, sometimes there are irregular events. Sometimes my poo has blood in it. Sometimes it's green. Sometimes there's loose change.

OctoberBlues posted:

Dude, there are people who go every other day. I also can't comprehend that. One poop for one day is the way to go.

Yeah I don't get people who have a problem pooping. I mean, it's probably opiates but, just free your bowels, son. It's very cathartic.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Ben Smash posted:

Don't you think that's a little harsh. Some of us have legit booty issues and while we have an average schedule, sometimes there are irregular events. Sometimes my poo has blood in it. Sometimes it's green. Sometimes there's loose change.

OK I am really sorry. poo poo in peace mr. Smash

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
My cubical is next to the men's room.
The door has been stuck open for a week.
4 men making GBS threads at once is a noisy and smelly affair.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Full Metal Jackass posted:

It's disturbing the amount of shitter hawks hover around the bathroom when the cleaning sign is up, waiting for this opportunity.

you are lying to yourself if you wouldn't soil fresh porcelain

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
enough kink shaming!

leave the op alone with his poo poo.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Holding in a poop now so i can can get paid to do it later

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

OK I am really sorry. poo poo in peace mr. Smash

Thank you Mr. Grabber. I accept your poopology. 7:40AM. Gonna down this protein shake and demolish some pop tarts and I should be good to go in about an hour. I did have to poo after I showered this morning and that sucked.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Oop may have spoke too soon. Here it comes!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AEMINAL posted:

i'd rather poo poo my drat pants than poo in public, OP

gbs.txt

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im ways hungover and probably gonna use the restroom at work for a primo jo sesh

edit: look through the stall crack, i dare you

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

gannyGrabber posted:

The shitter at my work gets cleaned erry day at approx 9 AM, and you can bet I'm in there at 9:15 taking it for a test run.

This is funny as hell because I used to work for a guy who would section off one of the two mens toilets whenever clients were around and have it cleaned especially for them. If I knew clients were coming, i'd eat the worst food i could find the day before, i know a place that serves pure scotch bonnets with their food so i'd go there.

Then i'd sneak in before anyone realised and loving destroy that toilet. I did this for months, he eventually set up a camera on the door but i'd just cover it up, take my poo poo and uncover it again. I only did this at first because he threw me under the bus at one of these meetings to save his own skin, but after a while it just became habit.

Work poop best poop.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol @ sissygirls that can't poop in public or the spergs that carefully make a little seat out of tp and if someone enters the bathroom will sit quietly in dread until they leave.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dogstile posted:

This is funny as hell because I used to work for a guy who would section off one of the two mens toilets whenever clients were around and have it cleaned especially for them. If I knew clients were coming, i'd eat the worst food i could find the day before, i know a place that serves pure scotch bonnets with their food so i'd go there.

Then i'd sneak in before anyone realised and loving destroy that toilet. I did this for months, he eventually set up a camera on the door but i'd just cover it up, take my poo poo and uncover it again. I only did this at first because he threw me under the bus at one of these meetings to save his own skin, but after a while it just became habit.

Work poop best poop.

its like if the ad company from mad men hired larry gooseman

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ben Smash posted:

If you don't want to poop during work I hear opiates make you constipated so make l maybe do some heroin?

What do you think immodium is, that's why it's killed TCC goons

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Ten mins left in work poop

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Ben Smash posted:

As somebody who has poo poo their pants in public, you don't want to do this. It is an awful, humiliating experience. It makes for a great storytelling set, though!

go on

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
poo poo posting right now

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

the story is on iTunes. I'd tell you what to search but I'm afraid you crazy people will doxx me, because it's listed under my real name! :tinfoil:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

What do you think immodium is, that's why it's killed TCC goons

Wait, what?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just took a huge honkin poo poo

heck yer

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

just took a huge honkin poo poo

heck yer

numbertwoposter

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm pooping at work right now op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My job has a really good poop setup. The USDA lives there so there is basically always someone who's job it is to make sure a mess isn't seen by the feds, free enough to clean the toilets. They are dimly lit and people just fart and poo poo freely but it never stinks that bad except this one time a motherfucker next to me was farting up a storm and he had odorous huevos and i had to poop really bad but it was way too much and i just saddled back up and walked five minutes to the other bathroom and was late back to work.

wash your balls if you poo poo at work please, thank you.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my lab has single-occupancy bathrooms and it's great

masturbating at work has never been easier!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
lmao at all the goons with desks next to the toilets

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Talking about "getting paid to poop" is the gooniest thing, I'm pretty sure there's a reddit forum dedicated to it now

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Sometimes I run home from the office. One day I was getting ready to go and decided to drop a deuce before I left. I headed into the ladies room and it was so gross (water and paper towels everywhere, poo poo smell hanging so strongly in the air that it was almost visible, every toilet seat splattered with some fluid) that I headed out to the lakefront path and ran half a mile to the first bathroom along the beach.
That's right, my work ladies room was so gross that pooping in a Chicago Park District beach bathroom was preferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
The men's loos at my new workplace are a bit further away than the ladies', so I take the third option and use the disabled loo (which, I am told, is a toilet that disabled people are able to use, not a toilet solely for disabled people).

• Locked thread