Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm going to get messed up in a minute so I'll find a random article and transcribe it.

now thats drunk history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Oh never mind, not actually knowledgeable but I just wanted an excuse to talk about the best beard in military history

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

sent back to the 1800s by skynet to burn atlanta down for unknown reasons, presumably to assure that judgement day occurs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yeah I never understood why it was assumed we all love killing babies for US. I think the people that do go post that kind of poo poo don't last long in GIP anyhow.

but to be on topic about history, on this day Moonlighting premiered!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
The americans saving europe from themselves and winning the war part 1

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
just kidding but I bet someone out there got mad for a second !

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
god bless bj blaskcowitz for winning wwii

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

Also Indiana Jones and Captain America

I wont deny their impact on the war effort. Indiana stopped them from getting IMMORTALITY, and Captain America kept Baron Zemo busy on the western front. However, I didn't see them helping out when Hitler turned into a robot sooo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i think a better alternate universe is one where all teh nations gathered together and talked about friendship and harmony and meant it and played lawn darts while drinking mint juleps and it was good and fun instead of the horrors of war :kiddo:

also a good one is someone going back in time, killing hitler, then kirov blimps bomb DC

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
de Gaulle was mentioned in "We Didn't Start the Fire" so that makes him automatically more cool than almost any other person mentioned in this thread :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Look at mister eats people and buries their bodies here

• Locked thread