Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
Good morning goons,

I don't know how many of us are aware, but our skies are actually becoming less blue, measurably so in my opinion, with every few passing years. The question is why. The answer is CT's. What is a CT? A CT is a chemical trail, or residues of aerosol, biological, or electromagnetic particulates in the sky, leftover from the planes. Don't confuse CTs with contrails, though, which is just the normal exhaust and condensing vapor from aircraft. Contrails fade out into the sky typically in a few minutes, CTs will last for hours because of their chemical composition.

Now I know what you're thinking: Where is the Evidence?

Balboa Park, 2011

Campo, 2010

Oceanside, 2013

Compared to:

San Diego City, 1998

San Diego County, 2005

Sky Oaks, 2005

Do you see the change? And of course the culprit, chemical trails.

It gets worse. The pollution sprayed by these jets and aircraft doesn't stay in the air all the time, when it gets cold, it goes into the ground, polluting that before new pollution is sprayed to refill the air. It doesn't increase ad infinitum, it's a cycle of contamination. Our skies are less clear, less brilliant, less clean, and less dark than ever before. Exactly what we are being poisoned with is a mystery until we can perform tests, that is the scary part. This is not a conspiracy because the evidence is right there, like the JFK assassination, but there are government employees on this forum who would have you believe this is just a fake, that you can't trust your own eyes. Goons: trust your feelings, remain skeptical, and keep your eyes open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?
Interesting if true

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
seems reasonable

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

People don't know what condensation is?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

hmm i've noticed my dick getting less hard too. possibly related?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Start sharing this on facebook and you coukd probably figure out a way to both monetize it AND get a pretty fun march on the White House going

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

yeah i noticed this too op

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

hampton posted:

electromagnetic particulates

:crossarms:

Oh, also everything else you said

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There was a ton of CTs over my house one day and within hours my wife left me, my cat got sick, and I developed erectile dysfunction. Chem trails ruined my life.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5u_RSvPz7s

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
it makes people into "faggots" also according to that documentry

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I am 50% chemtrail by composition. army experiment (don't ask)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

it makes people into "faggots" also according to that documentry

good. im glaad of it.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

You are a nerd posted:

boring if true

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
op you have given me the "blues" as it were

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'm glad.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I guess thats why they call it the blues. (laughing like children, living like lovers)

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

this photographic evidence is exhaustive and convincing

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
theres chemtrails in my undferwear

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

jackyl posted:

theres chemtrails in my undferwear

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i prefer constantly overcast skies. looks more futuristic.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I am a government employee.....do not trust the O.P.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

hemophilia posted:

I am 50% chemtrail by composition. army experiment (don't ask)

im asking

e: about the best way to make a grilled cheese, i dont care about the experiment

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
it's communist flourides, op

prepare your precious bodily fluids

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Why should I be upset over free drugs OP?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
People always blame chemtrails for the decline of blueness in the sky when the real culprit is mermaids. I hate them bitches.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Just want you to know op that I find your hotels quite nice and always try to stay at one when possible. :)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you're totally right

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
op this is a bunch of bullshit and I challenge you to prove otherwise

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
baby i got those "skies are less blue" blues

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

That Robot posted:

"prove" lol look at this brainwashed numbnuts

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hmm i've noticed my dick getting less hard too. possibly related?

probably the phone you keep in your pocket or the oestrogens in the water doing that

chemtrails are crazy talk though

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I live near an airport and I see chemtrails every day, like when I wave my hands in front of my face because now I'm on drugs all the time I guess (L.O.L. thanx Obamx!).

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

That Robot posted:

I speak on another level in this forum and in my threads. No offense, but people like you at the present time do not comprehend the full scope of existence. You do not know how to perceive with more than just your five senses. You know nothing, and therefore, can not fathom the true nature of existence, where every aspect of life flows into another, and every question is asked and answered. You probably also think we should stop terrorism, trust the police, and be happy about domestic surveillance. Proof? You do not possess the knowledge to comprehend it, so you are in no place to request it.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also I clicked on the thread title because I thought it was gonna be about depression and that zoloft beanbag guy.

Sky blueness is only decreasing due to your crippling depression and social anxiety, OP :therapy:

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Why don't we just hire that one guy on YouTube to turn all the clewds into healthy shapes?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thanks for the update

the sky doesnt look very blue today over here

ill keep you posted...

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

hampton posted:

I speak on another level in this forum and in my threads. No offense, but people like you at the present time do not comprehend the full scope of existence. You do not know how to perceive with more than just your five senses. You know nothing, and therefore, can not fathom the true nature of existence, where every aspect of life flows into another, and every question is asked and answered. You probably also think we should stop terrorism, trust the police, and be happy about domestic surveillance. Proof? You do not possess the knowledge to comprehend it, so you are in no place to request it.

holy balls you are smug

no I'm not going to subscribe to your falsifiable pseudoscience. you're just as bad as homeopathy adherents.

also :jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
No 56k warning, voted 1

• Locked thread