Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

McPhock posted:

Your teeth will never, ever feel as weird to you as in the first 30 seconds after your braces come off

My first words to the orthodontist after getting my braces off were "This feels grea..... are my teeth about to fall out?!" Seriously, it feels like your teeth are rattling around in their sockets when you get the braces off.

Braces were the worst thing that ever happened to me, and the worst three years of my life. gently caress braces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Faerunner posted:

Congratulations, you have successfully made me feel like my mouth is not that bad.

Heh, nope.

• Locked thread