Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a think a rhino should be called a "sexual tortoise"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it takes about 6 months of constant intercourse for a tortoise to reach climax, they are slow but still faster than their clam cousins

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

schmarson posted:

Didn't have a very good Wednesday today... but I'm feeling a little better now.

See y'all next Wednesday!

yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

schmarson posted:

A little sad that this is the last Wednesday of 2016, but here's to next year's Wednesdays!

Also thank you all for being so nice. I don't really post much on these forums, but finding that March art thread and visiting this frog thread once a week really helped me draw more. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday today and a safe New Year!

this is awesome, your frog pics have been awesome

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

lent frog is devout, he's wearing the cross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Chill la Chill posted:

This bat has an interesting way of saying it’s always Wednesday somewhere

timezones: will we ever really understand them?