Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Chill la Chill posted:

enjoy this wednesday that only comes once every few years, my dudes

May the Wednesday be with you, my dude.

Macnult

the caps may have lost the stanley cup playoffs but at least it's Wednesday now

Macnult

schmarson posted:

Happy 2nd Wednesday of May!

Happy 2nd Wednesday of May to you too!

Macnult

I looked at the time and realized it was Wednesday!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e86omL8uzks

Macnult

A stern looking man was just at my door trying to sell lawncare service. He was wearing a green workers vest that had "Weed Man" typed across it in some silly font, and given the recent circumstance at that time I had to try really hard not to laugh.
My lawn is doin' fine so I told him I wasn't interested, but I did so by accidentally interrupting him.
He paused for a moment before nodding and said "That's alright, I understand. You have a great rest of your Wednesday".
I quickly replied "Happy Wednesday to you too!" and the dudes face was just like

Macnult

its jazz sunday you cool cats

Macnult

awesome frog

Macnult

it's a full frog on this wednesday evening, my dudes

Macnult

sipping on nitro coffee and thinking "gosh, what a fine Wednesday"

Macnult

this Wednesday wasn't the best Wednesday for me, but that's okay because next Wednesday is going to be great!

Macnult

Happy Wednesday my dudes!

Macnult

alnilam posted:

this is my last Wednesday as an unmarried dude, my dudes

City of Glompton posted:

congrats, my dude!

Macnult

MrWillsauce posted:

guys what day is it

it is Wednesday!

Macnult

my dudes!

e: it is Wednesday!

Macnult

MrWillsauce posted:

man I only just realized it was WEDNESDAY and it's almost over!

still have about 6 hours left to this fine, fine Wednesday my dude

Macnult

alnilam posted:

It is still Wednesday, my dudes

as we pass into Thursday, weep not for the Wednesday passed, but think on the glorious Wednesdays to come

refer to the frog itself: a creature that only leaps forward, never back

Macnult

Chill la Chill posted:

I will self-flagellate. I woke up and was groggy and didn't realize it was wednesday. I am sorry, my dudes. :negative:

hoping next Wednesday you wake up froggy :cheers:

Macnult

I didn't have the best Wednesday, but when driving to any destination today I never got stuck at a red light. it was always green, reminding me of the Wednesday frog friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

yeah it's wednesday

you got a problem with that?